Maryland Owners

Brown Eyes

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Good evening,

Are there any Maryland owners out there? I'v had my AGT since March 30th. On September, I'm switching my 21" wheels for 19" wheels.

Lucid AGT, Zenith Red, Mojave, 21" wheels

Golfhack

Verified Owner
Cars
QG/SC AT, Lexus GS350
Expecting my Quantum Grey Touring at the end of the year. I'm in Baltimore County. I've seen a white and a black GT around town but that's it.

PhotoEye

DE Number
Good evening,

Are there any Maryland owners out there? I'v had my AGT since March 30th. On September, I'm switching my 21" wheels for 19" wheels.

"I'v had my AGT since March 30th."

WOW, that's great. I thought DE deliveries were still backlogged back then, with AGTs waiting in the queue. Didn't realize GTs were out that early.

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
"I'v had my AGT since March 30th."

WOW, that's great. I thought DE deliveries were still backlogged back then, with AGTs waiting in the queue. Didn't realize GTs were out that early.
I got mine on April 13th, but it was already arrived a week ahead in Service Center. I was told I’m one of earliest.

Brown Eyes

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Expecting my Quantum Grey Touring at the end of the year. I'm in Baltimore County. I've seen a white and a black GT around town but that's it.
That's great! You'll love it. I loved it before the recent software updates, but now I'm excited that it appears the charging station issues may have been resolved. I need to charge a couple of more times at my local station to confirm.

Burydav

Cars
Lucid Air GT,
I live down in Calvert County and have had my AGT since early September. I’ve been enjoying it thoroughly, easily the best car I’ve ever owned. I still haven’t seen another in the wild.

PhotoEye

DE Number
I live down in Calvert County and have had my AGT since early September. I’ve been enjoying it thoroughly, easily the best car I’ve ever owned. I still haven’t seen another in the wild.
I'm in Montgomery County and haven't seen a cousin in the DMV either -- yet!

CapHillDC

Cars
Air Pure
Good evening,

I was just wondering if there are any current or future owners who actually live in the District of Columbia. I live on Capitol Hill, but there must be a couple others who live in different parts if DC.