Making final payment

No Zelle. You can give them a certified check too. Brokerages like Schwab/TD Ameritrade do not work with Plaid. I did ACH transfer to Chase and used Plaid to pay.
I didn't try accessing my Schwab brokerage account but Schwab banking seems to work via ACH. Waiting on verification.

I wanted to acquire points by using my card but turn decided just to wire. Payment sent

We used PLAID a few weeks ago and it went very smoothly for us. I was also leery of using PLAID. It worked our fine.

I didn't try accessing my Schwab brokerage account but Schwab banking seems to work via ACH. Waiting on verification.
Yeah, I'm going to use my Schwab checking account not my Schwab brokerage account. Schwab checking participates in Plaid.

Heads up about paying the day of with a cashiers check….that is allowed in California, but not all states. If you are approaching delivery, please confirm with your DA on the method of payment that is accepted.

Congrats on these upcoming deliveries!!!!

Credit cards are not accepted for any of the payment as I wanted to get some points too.
Oh okay. I read an article on how some one bought a Tesla using his credit card and acquiring 3X points using plaid.

I did a test run and paid out of Schwab using Plaid last Friday. Money left my account on Monday and payment official showed up and got confirmation email from Lucid this morning - so 3 business days after money left my account. My DA was able to confirm partial payment was made on Monday even though the system had not total confirmed. He said he could have released the car from Goose Island if the car was ready and I had paid in full.

I am about to make my payment for my Air. Has any of you used the Plaid app. that Lucid uses for making your payment.
I am somewhat reluctant to use it for some reason. I guess I just need some reasurancing.
My DA told me I can bring a bank check or cashier's check for the payment.

My DA told me I can bring a bank check or cashier's check for the payment.
I found using their built-in payment system to be much less stressful than carrying around a big check.

Reactions: RAK
I found using their built-in payment system to be much less stressful than carrying around a big check.
When I bought my second car I paid $2,200 cash, carried it in my pocket from the bank, riding a bicycle. Today's equivalent would be $100,000+ and an Uber. Things have changed a bit, but I do like the ACH transfers that are now so easy to do.

I once won one of those comically large big checks from winning MassChallenge with my startup, which led to this great Quora thread that ended up getting answered by one of my close friends from college who had won his own fair share of comically large checks (he founded KSplice, Zulip, and now the unicorn Pilot): https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-easiest-way-to-get-a-novelty-check-5x2-or-similar-across-the-country

I am about to make my payment for my Air. Has any of you used the Plaid app. that Lucid uses for making your payment.
I am somewhat reluctant to use it for some reason. I guess I just need some reasurancing
I hate to pay in advance and without inspecting the car. Has anyone had any issues with picking up a car that wasn’t quite right? How did Lucid handle things since they have the money in advance?

Back