Lucid's & Lattes - SoCal Meetup - Sunday 5/19 @ 8 AM

Nice meeting you all. Now I know some faces to the aliases.
1000000186.jpg

Where did you decide to go for the tint? Shouldn't be a problem ... just let your tint person know ... this is a great word-of-mouth advertising opportunity for them. ;)
Signature Window Tinting.

I’ve been “stalking them” (while also stalking @hydbob 😝) reading their replies to people on Reddit. They seemed like they cared and knowledgeable. So that’s what got me.

Since we saw each other today, you know this already but I had to reply 😂 cuz I’m weird. Also, like you said — word of mouth advertising.

Thanks to everyone who came out today. Met some new people and saw some old friends! Until next time, West LA areaish!
Thanks for putting this together! I always have a blast meeting so many Luci lovers and talking all Lucid 🥰. I only got a few pics can’t wait for the “real” ones

Poker night, here we come!
IMG_4811.jpeg
IMG_4810.jpeg

Thank you, @hydbob, for setting this up. And A special thank you to @OCDC for the Launch demo!
I loved the car when I first saw it, and then really fell in love with it once I bought it. But at the time, I thought I was just buying a really amazing car and that was end of it. Having these meetups and getting to know my Lucid "family" has been so much fun, and a totally unexpected bonus of ownership.

Forum members, I can now say @Chrry is just as energetic about her Luci in real life as she is on the forums. Her husband's struggle is real. 😜
Her love and excitement for her car is infectious. I had a good time meeting the other owners, and for those who have not attended one, it's worth going to one to enhance your owners' experience.

And no one mentioned yet about the strip mall security of removing the trouble making Lucid owner riff-raffs off the parking lot. 😂

Last edited:
Forum members, I can now say @Chrry is just as energetic about her Luci in real life as she is on the forums. Her husband's struggle is real. 😜
Her love and excitement for her car is infectious. I had a good time meeting the other owners, and for those who have not attended one, it's worth going to one to enhance your owners' experience.

And no one mentioned yet about the strip mall security of removing the trouble making Lucid owner riff-raffs off the parking lot. 😂
Those guys are just looking for something to do .... BEV meetups = no loud exhausts and no burn-outs.

Was there really potential trouble?

No, we were all hanging out and talking near our row of Lucids. The parking lot was half empty. I guess he thought we looked like undesireables ready to cause trouble. That was a first, I've never been kicked out of a parking lot before!

No. I think it was just mall policy of no car meetups in their lot for liability reasons. Don’t think Lucid owners would be classified as undesirables in any lot lol. 16 Lucids in one lot is a lot of $$$ on the premises in cars alone.

Back