LUCID'S HOLIDAY OWNERS EVENT

Which 7? Not sure I received anything.

Which 7? Not sure I received anything.
StudioLocations.webp

Never! Not until you guys elect officials who won't stonewall direct sales.
At the current rate Californians moving to Texas, it might happen in the next couple elections. 🤣

Actually, kind of strange that there isn't one in Plano since they just "cut the ribbon" last week ..

Attachments

• 1668887006965.webp
    1668887006965.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1668887007606.webp
    1668887007606.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 37

Attachments

• StudioLocations.webp
    StudioLocations.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 32
I registered for the event at Goose Island, be there or be square! 🍻
I will be in San Diego for work
Looking forward to hearing about the event

Two hour drive, book a room and make a night of it, Rodeo Drive should be all decked ouit for the season, you and the SO do a little window shopping...something catches the eye, price is no object and you become a hero for the evening. You waltz into the Lucid event, grab a cocktail, rub elbows with the C-suites, there's some music so cut a rug, if the hors d'oeuvres aren't enough you pop for dinner, finish with a nightcap on a roof top and you're gonna get lucky that night, and if you don't you have problems that probably require professional help 🍺
You must have a "Dream"

Two hour drive, book a room and make a night of it, Rodeo Drive should be all decked ouit for the season, you and the SO do a little window shopping...something catches the eye, price is no object and you become a hero for the evening. You waltz into the Lucid event, grab a cocktail, rub elbows with the C-suites, there's some music so cut a rug, if the hors d'oeuvres aren't enough you pop for dinner, finish with a nightcap on a roof top and you're gonna get lucky that night, and if you don't you have problems that probably require professional help 🍺
From this post, I have to assume @Electried has a "Dream"

From this post, I have to assume @Electried has a "Dream"
No Dream, I first heard of Lucid on January 2nd 2022 when I watched a Doug DeMuro video on the Plaid, I was really turned off my the yoke/joke, the giant iPad, and the rest of the minimilast controls; in any event that vid led me to DeMuro's Lucid review and I was hooked! Reserved an AGT on January 3rd.
I think the Lucid event will be fun, informative, and an opportunity to chat with some of the folks responsible for the creation of the Air.

In my post I just transformed my afternoon and evening on the 9th from Chicago to SoCal, instead of Rodeo Drive we will hit the Mag Mile, overnight at the Godfrey, after the Lucid event we will walk the Mile and take in all the Christmas decorations and lights, and then finish with a nightcap at IO, a light snowfall would be magical 🌨️

Attachments

• godfrey.webp
    godfrey.webp
    177.7 KB · Views: 41
Back