- Joined
- Aug 7, 2024
- Messages
- 665
- Reaction score
- 1,084
- Cars
- S75D, Gravity DE
not the biggest issue in the world but….
Why does the lucid login page a) often not load correctly and b) log me out every day in spite of me checking the “keep me logged in” button?
On mobile (iPhone/safari), 8/10 times I click on the little person silhouette icon at top right of the Lucid website to get to the login page, I get this:

Usually, clicking refresh gets me the right page. But no matter what, it takes a few seconds to load. This is better on desktop (Windows/chrome and windows/edge) but I still get the error maybe 1/10 times I want to log in.
Look, this isn’t the end of the world, I admit. There was a time a few months ago where I only got this error, on both platforms/OSs and literally couldn’t log in at all (for about a week), so now it’s actually usable after a few tries.
It wouldn’t be such an issue if I didn’t get kicked out daily. I have to experience this lag, and then the error page, virtually every day, and sometimes multiple times a day. I have no trouble with my cookie/other internet settings on any other site, including this forum. Only Lucid’s site makes me log in again and again.
It’s pretty frustrating since I am “in production” on my gravity and check multiple times a day hoping to see my status change to “preparing for delivery.” But I can’t just click “refresh” or go to a saved link and have my credentials saved.
I’m posting this here hoping that either a) someone knows and can tell me what I’m doing wrong or b) maybe since this isn’t something the average established user or Lucid employee is testing this gets to the right ears of someone who can look at the issue.
Why does the lucid login page a) often not load correctly and b) log me out every day in spite of me checking the “keep me logged in” button?
On mobile (iPhone/safari), 8/10 times I click on the little person silhouette icon at top right of the Lucid website to get to the login page, I get this:

Usually, clicking refresh gets me the right page. But no matter what, it takes a few seconds to load. This is better on desktop (Windows/chrome and windows/edge) but I still get the error maybe 1/10 times I want to log in.
Look, this isn’t the end of the world, I admit. There was a time a few months ago where I only got this error, on both platforms/OSs and literally couldn’t log in at all (for about a week), so now it’s actually usable after a few tries.
It wouldn’t be such an issue if I didn’t get kicked out daily. I have to experience this lag, and then the error page, virtually every day, and sometimes multiple times a day. I have no trouble with my cookie/other internet settings on any other site, including this forum. Only Lucid’s site makes me log in again and again.
It’s pretty frustrating since I am “in production” on my gravity and check multiple times a day hoping to see my status change to “preparing for delivery.” But I can’t just click “refresh” or go to a saved link and have my credentials saved.
I’m posting this here hoping that either a) someone knows and can tell me what I’m doing wrong or b) maybe since this isn’t something the average established user or Lucid employee is testing this gets to the right ears of someone who can look at the issue.