Lucid Vehicles and the Secondary Market

I think they've publicly alluded to that strategy. Assuming Lucid survives long enough on Gravity sales, PIF largesse, and possibly tech licensing deals, it will be interesting to see the secondary market churn of the Lucid "Model 3" against what will be a wide field of competitors.

(OK, back on topic? :p)
Lucid will almost certainly “last that long…”

I am a LCID shareholder and while bankruptcy is a risk to be considered by investors, I believe it to be very unlikely. Saudi Arabia wants to be a major player in EVs they have taken Lucid this far they will not bail. If the walked away from Lucid, what would they replace it with? Ceer? My guess is that the Saudis want both.

I have top of class best efficient EV and worst of class EV SUV —— Lucid Air and Rivian R1S. Do I care much about efficiency? Not really. I think 300+ miles are all adequate. Lucid uses superior engineering design while Rivian just throw in bigger battery. I’m getting old, 3.5 hrs drive is about all I can take nonstop nowaday. Not EV needs to be charged at station, I myself need to be charged at that interval.

Back