Lucid to trim workforce by 6%

It's a shame it must be done, but it will help Lucid proceed forward.

At least it doesn't affect the manufacturing and logistics hourly workforce, so it probably won't affect the Gravity roll out.

I wince every time I read news like this. As long as they don’t cut people in service, or in their sales studios. I’ve had tremendous luck with Lucid people in those departments - Frank Collins, Mark Sulak, Christina Lohn…

I have little reason to view the Saudi Arabian government with much favour, but if they’d just dump another huge cash infusion…

Process to be completed by end of Q3. $21-25MM allocated to severance benefits for affected employees. Production and logistics line workers kept intact. Cutting by role and function, not by across-the-board slashing.

What kind of madman is running things at Lucid?

Everyone knows that a genius would pull off this kind of restructuring by threatening managers, throwing temper tantrums, notifying affected employees by middle-of-the-night emails, cutting them off from all company communication systems with no information about their severance benefits, catching contractors and partners flat footed (and firing the people who actually knew who those contractors and partners were).

C'mon, Lucid. You've got to up your game to run with the big boys this industry.

Process to be completed by end of Q3. $21-25MM allocated to severance benefits for affected employees. Production and logistics line workers kept intact. Cutting by role and function, not by across-the-board slashing.

What kind of madman is running things at Lucid?

Everyone knows that a genius would pull off this kind of restructuring by threatening managers, throwing temper tantrums, notifying affected employees by middle-of-the-night emails, cutting them off from all company communication systems with no information about their severance benefits, catching contractors and partners flat footed (and firing the people who actually knew who those contractors and partners were).

C'mon, Lucid. You've got to up your game to run with the big boys this industry.
1716591570205.png

Heard he fired the entire supercharger team
Oh that’s ok then. They’ll be rehired back in the next couple of weeks. :p

Back