AGT, 1970 MB 280SL
Just got an email to participate in a survey. They are trying to reach out
Screenshot_20221011-130409.png

Agreed. Received and completed.

I received mine today as well

Pretty well constructed and provided a few places to provide narrative feedback

I wonder how many of use will receive requests for a follow up conversation

I wonder how many of use will receive requests for a follow up conversation
Since I have reported all issues including minor ones to Customer Care and the service team has already addressed all significant items, I did not request a follow up. In fact, my car was at the Service Center when I received the survey.

I let them hear everything about my experience so far, good and bad. I hope they follow up with me...

I just got my survey. Honestly shared my views. Dispite a few minor issues, I simply love this car, what it offers, and how it drives. Plus, major Kudos to the Lucid Customer Care and the Seattle Service Center. I forgot to urge them to charge the telephone hold music while waiting for Customer Care to anwser. I blew that opportunity! LOL

I just got my survey. Honestly shared my views. Dispite a few minor issues, I simply love this car, what it offers, and how it drives. Plus, major Kudos to the Lucid Customer Care and the Seattle Service Center. I forgot to urge them to charge the telephone hold music while waiting for Customer Care to anwser. I blew that opportunity! LOL
Hold music needs to be eliminated from the universe. Especially when the darn loop doesn't even restart smoothly.

I like that some companies give you the option to turn it off. What I like better are the companies that offer to call you back at an estimated time.

Reactions: DJL
Hold music needs to be eliminated from the universe. Especially when the darn loop doesn't even restart smoothly.

I like that some companies give you the option to turn it off. What I like better are the companies that offer to call you back at an estimated time.
Apple used to (and maybe still does?) let you select what kind of music you wanted to hear. “Press 1 for Pop, 2 for Jazz, …” etc.

Back