Lucid Quietly Introduces Zenith Red Gravity - April Fools

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0

Moderator
Verified Owner
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
4,319
Reaction score
5,816
Location
Paradise Valley, AZ
Cars
Air GT, Gravity GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Lunar Titanium may have been dropped but Lucid quietly started producing Zenith Red Gravity. At the Dec 2025 initial Gravity delivery event, Derik Jenkins told me that he wanted to see Gravity in Zenith Red. It looks like Lucid made that happen. I would expect the Lucid configurator to be updated with the new color soon.

IMG_6492.webp


IMG_6489.webp


IMG_6491.webp
 
I like it - but it definitely looks very purple in several of those pics.
 
One more reason trying to convince home minister as she likes ZR Air
 
Now if they add Fathom Blue to the list, I'm just done.
I love my Aurora Green, but Fathom Blue!?
Don't do it to me Lucid!!!
 
Gotta say, I'm usually not a red guy, but that's looking pretty smokin'.
 
Per chance, I saw the car in person yesterday
In daylight, the car looked stunning, much better than the pics.
 
These new 2027s are looking fire

Lmk how the turbo is
 
I got this delivered today, it is sharper than my Zenith Air.
 
Its a wrap
 
One more reason trying to convince home minister as she likes ZR Air
Especially if the Home Minister has authority to be off with your head. :)
 
The people on the forum seem to be pretty smart. it was an April fools joke. The wrap is real and in more normal light it looks very much like Zenith Red. If anyone is looking for a good wrap in the Phoenix area, I highly recommend Eye Kandy Designs or @Richard Silva here on the forum.
 
Back
Top