Lucid Owner Feeling

i definitely hold my head a little higher when I see one now. Laughing on the inside.
I don't know if snobby is the word, but there's just too many of them on the road and they all look like clones of each other. It just makes me really happy that I'm driving something different, and I think better.
dont think! Know! 😉

I don't know if snobby is the word, but there's just too many of them on the road and they all look like clones of each other. It just makes me really happy that I'm driving something different, and I think better.
I once saw 9 white model y's and 4 model 3's in a row on a stop light and almost had a heart attack. When the AI becomes sentiment, we are all doomed!!

I once saw 9 white model y's and 4 model 3's in a row on a stop light and almost had a heart attack. When the AI becomes sentiment, we are all doomed!!
I almost get physically sick when I see so many Teslas at the same stop light with me or driving around me. 😂
Yes it has definitely gotten worse since meeting my Luci.

I almost get physically sick when I see so many Teslas at the same stop light with me or driving around me. 😂
Yes it has definitely gotten worse since meeting my Luci.
When me and my brother go biking and we see a Tesla, we always joke "Oh no, its on autopilot! Move out of the way!!" since you can't even tell at this point 🤣

When me and my brother go biking and we see a Tesla, we always joke "Oh no, its on autopilot! Move out of the way!!" since you can't even tell at this point 🤣
There’s a movie…. I forget which one but the Teslas all drive themselves and crash into each other, one by one, when the end of the world starts happening. They were all white teslas. I think Model Y. 😂
Not a movie, a show. Still can’t think of the name 🤦🏼‍♀️📺

There’s a movie…. I forget which one but the Teslas all drive themselves and crash into each other, one by one, when the end of the world starts happening. They were all white teslas. I think Model Y. 😂
Not a movie, a show. Still can’t think of the name 🤦🏼‍♀️📺
I saw that. It was kind of funny seeing them all self drive into each other. Leave the World Behind.

Me and everyone else watching that: 'C'mon! There's no way that's the end!'
That was a horrible ending!!!!! Made me almost scream…. “Whaaaaaaaatttt?” But then my husband talked me off the ledge and we thought of all the stories that could’ve been.
But still……… not at all satisfying.

sooo many Teslas now it's almost comical. I smile when I see another Lucid though (which isn't all that often). I do not, however, feel 'snobby'.. lol

Today’s story.
Pulling up to a light in a rural area outside of town with about a half mile stretch between the next light a guy in a new Dodge Demon is screaming at a guy in a Tesla plaid. All I hear is blah blah blah. “That’s an electric piece of crap”
“get your go, kart off the road,” etc

Tesla driver just pointed to the light it turned green. They both hit it and the plaid thoroughly embarrassed the Dodge.
I just casually moved ahead lol. I do find the guys in the challenger/charger the most annoying on the road.

Today’s story.
Pulling up to a light in a rural area outside of town with about a half mile stretch between the next light a guy in a new Dodge Demon is screaming at a guy in a Tesla plaid. All I hear is blah blah blah. “That’s an electric piece of crap”
“get your go, kart off the road,” etc

Tesla driver just pointed to the light it turned green. They both hit it and the plaid thoroughly embarrassed the Dodge.
I just casually moved ahead lol. I do find the guys in the challenger/charger the most annoying on the road.
Those Demons are absolute dogsh*t on the road (outside of dragstrips), so not shocked!

And if I were the Tesla owner, I would have remarked "Well yes, but at least I don't need a naval license to pilot that boat around!" 🤣

I wouldn't say "snobby"; it's more like relief. I saw at least a dozen Model Y and Model 3s on my 3.5-hour trip from CT to NH today (in the rain). I just felt relief that I was no longer driving a Tesla and kicked back. Of course, whenever I saw one, I would call out "there's a bug!", got a punch in the arm for finding a "punch-buggy", no matter that I never said they had a headlight out.

I wouldn't say "snobby"; it's more like relief. I saw at least a dozen Model Y and Model 3s on my 3.5-hour trip from CT to NH today (in the rain). I just felt relief that I was no longer driving a Tesla and kicked back. Of course, whenever I saw one, I would call out "there's a bug!", got a punch in the arm for finding a "punch-buggy", no matter that I never said they had a headlight out.
Only a dozen? In So Cal, you'll see that many or more in a quarter mile of driving on any major street.

Back