Lucid Motors Factory Construction Update

Appears to be a fair amount of construction / work remaining to be completed. Is the Construction scheduled to be completed on time with the first customer production vehicles rolling off the line commencing in January?

As of week before last, my sales rep told me the late December / early January production schedule was still holding, always subject to further Covid-19 disruptions. She said that there had been some hiccoughs, though, with suppliers but that none so far were impacting production schedules. I also saw a news report a few weeks back that robots were already being installed on the floor, and since then I have seen another report again claiming that the first production prototypes were going to be built in Casa Grande by the end of this month. Also, my sales rep said that some "marketing" cars for the Design Studios and maybe the press were going to be built ahead of customer production cars.

Fingers crossed.

As of week before last, my sales rep told me the late December / early January production schedule was still holding, always subject to further Covid-19 disruptions. She said that there had been some hiccoughs, though, with suppliers but that none so far were impacting production schedules. I also saw a news report a few weeks back that robots were already being installed on the floor, and since then I have seen another report again claiming that the first production prototypes were going to be built in Casa Grande by the end of this month. Also, my sales rep said that some "marketing" cars for the Design Studios and maybe the press were going to be built ahead of customer production cars.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks. I am aware. Was hoping that we would receive an updated response from the Lucid Administrator now that they posted this Construction Update. Lucid, can you please provide an update on timing?

Back