If it is, that means they gave us a better picture back in 2020 then they did now in 2024 lolI think it is!
It's not an Air, it's not a Gravity. What else could it be?If it is, that means they gave us a better picture back in 2020 then they did now in 2024 lol
Similarly to the gravity, which was wildly different from the proto! As @hydbob says though, I think it is a sapphire due to the prominent lip spoiler easily seen.I’m guessing the middle was a placeholder for the midsize. Design was not finalized at that time.
Frfr i think that tooI’m guessing the middle was a placeholder for the midsize. Design was not finalized at that time.
I think that middle one is a 2-door Coupe (doubt that we'll see it any time soon).View attachment 17914
What is in the middle? Is that... LUCID MIDSIZE??
View attachment 17915
Photo credit: electrek.co
Gravity
View attachment 17916
First picture of Lucid project midsize available right now.
View attachment 17917