Lucid Love

My neighbor just picked up a '24 m3 performance and pulled up the other day to show it off to me. After he was done with his 6 minute monologue about how FSD took him all the way from Oakland, 0-60 times, etc, he notices our new Air in the drive and the expression change was flawless..."you have a LUCID!?!?!" His Telsa newby enthusiasm was adorable thou, awwww.

That's my plan too.
The difference between a Tesla fan and a Lucid fan is that most of us love driving our Lucid. The thing I hear from my Tesla owning friends is how impressed they are about the car driving itself so that they don't have to.
Haha, good one and spot on. All I hear from Tesla fans is Robotaxi……which doesn’t even work. Very clear Lucid Air was engineered by “real” engineers, not someone who says he is one without completing a degree.

My neighbor just picked up a '24 m3 performance and pulled up the other day to show it off to me. After he was done with his 6 minute monologue about how FSD took him all the way from Oakland, 0-60 times, etc, he notices our new Air in the drive and the expression change was flawless..."you have a LUCID!?!?!" His Telsa newby enthusiasm was adorable thou, awwww.
What’s the over/under on how long it takes him to get a Lucid? 🤣

Back