Lucid Influencer....

Luci

Cars
Lucid Air - DE Red
DE Number
For those of us in states other than California where there are very, very few Lucids in the wild, the sleek and stylish car draws lots of attention. Given the amount of time I spend at every destination showing off my beauty to lookie-loos when I go out and about, I am beginning to feel like I should be on the payroll! I am not kidding, I think the woman from Sam's wanted a ride (I never offered) but she chatted with me for at least 30 minutes where she examined every inch of trunk and frunk space and then off to WalMart, where I was stopped by an ER doc in the parking lot who recently placed her order. We were out in the hot Texas sun for over an hour discussing the many features of the car. (no judging about my destinations today...) So for those of you that know little birdies at Lucid, they might want to consider some of us early adopters as influencers and put us on the payroll. This semi-retired chick-a-dee is having a great time with the meet and greets.

For those of us in states other than California where there are very, very few Lucids in the wild, the sleek and stylish car draws lots of attention. Given the amount of time I spend at every destination showing off my beauty to lookie-loos when I go out and about, I am beginning to feel like I should be on the payroll! I am not kidding, I think the woman from Sam's wanted a ride (I never offered) but she chatted with me for at least 30 minutes where she examined every inch of trunk and frunk space and then off to WalMart, where I was stopped by an ER doc in the parking lot who recently placed her order. We were out in the hot Texas sun for over an hour discussing the many features of the car. (no judging about my destinations today...) So for those of you that know little birdies at Lucid, they might want to consider some of us early adopters as influencers and put us on the payroll. This semi-retired chick-a-dee is having a great time with the meet and greets.
I’m in California and still get this same reaction nearly everywhere. Granted, I’m away from Bay Area and LA proper. Still a very rare sight for most even here in OC.

Why should Lucid pay you when you are doing it for free?😊

I’m in California and still get this same reaction nearly everywhere. Granted, I’m away from Bay Area and LA proper. Still a very rare sight for most even here in OC.
Nope, this is definitely a thing in the Bay Area too. Regularly get stopped.

Back