Lucid Home Wall charger

Hello guys, I purchased https://store.lucidmotors.com/lucid-connected-home-charging-station/

Could someone help me understand what amp circuit break and wringing I need for this? Or anything else for that matter.

Your response would be very much appreciated. Thank you
You can use any size circuit breaker from 40 amps up to 100 amps. I'd suggest at least a 60-amp breaker for faster charging.
Faster charging isn't too important overnight, but it's very helpful when you forget to plug your car in one night and need to go somewhere the next morning.

Your maximum circuit breaker size may be limited by the available load capacity in your breaker panel. An electrician can give you an answer for this. Best to get a few quotes from different electricians for installation.

If possible, mount the charging station near the left front corner of the car, close to the car's charging port. Next best (and a more standard location for other kinds of EVs) would be the left rear corner.

I did (well the electrician did) a 60 amp circuit. When I heard how much more a 100 amp circuit would cost I said 60 is plenty

Back