Lucid Home charger question

Hbaeuerle

Cars
Lucid air
I just had the Lucid Home charger installed and connected to to the internet. Is there no app for charging? How do i charger my car? Can anyone park at my house and charge? The charger is installed in my driveway..

No app and No way that I can see to prevent it from being misused from the charger itself

My outside charger is a chargepoint home flex. It was installed on an outdoor 40 amp circuit and plugged in just in case one day I need to plug in something else.

The chargepoint has a great app that tracks usage and lets you see how many kw and cost of kw you are using.

In your case, best to just install a camera that lets you know and records when cars are parked to charge. I would not change your charger now.
IMG_8411.jpeg
IMG_8410.jpeg

I have a chargepoint charger at home which i got for free when i leased a volvo xc40 recharge 3 years ago. When i leased my lucid i got the home charger at $1000 off so i decided to install it at my in-laws house since we spend summers there.. thats why i was surprised that the lucid app did not control the charger..

I switched from the Chargepoint to the Lucid charger since the Chargepoint tripped so often and disrupting the charge. The Lucid charger has not tripped once. I do admit that the App/Management of the Chargepoint is miles better but that isn't a high bar. The Luicd charger software feels like 1990's.

I switched from the Chargepoint to the Lucid charger since the Chargepoint tripped so often and disrupting the charge. The Lucid charger has not tripped once. I do admit that the App/Management of the Chargepoint is miles better but that isn't a high bar. The Luicd charger software feels like 1990's.
you needed to talk to support. I did go thru a short period of Red light on chargepoint and they fixed that issue for me. I have not seen error now for over six months.

How do you guys get the cover to come off? I removed the 2 bottom screws and slide the cover up. It's suppose to come right off.

you needed to talk to support. I did go thru a short period of Red light on chargepoint and they fixed that issue for me. I have not seen error now for over six months.
Did that a few times, they had me reset the breaker, that fixed it until the next time and then lather rinse repeat. They didn't offer any other sort of fix. What did you do?

Did that a few times, they had me reset the breaker, that fixed it until the next time and then lather rinse repeat. They didn't offer any other sort of fix. What did you do?
They sent me a new board. I had to open it and replace the board. It was pretty simple.

Back