Lucid Holiday Party

Where are you attending?

• Total voters
I was excited to get the invite and was planning to attend in Millbrae, but I leave for Cabo that day. I’ll look forward to seeing some posts about it though!

Sweet! In for West Palm Beach. Will post after the event.

Which location are you attending?

You should start a new thread with a poll so folks can know who to look out for at each location.
This one has a poll, right? I clicked on votes and can see who selected which location.

This one has a poll, right? I clicked on votes and can see who selected which location.
Yea I made a new poll and merged the two threads together

Looks like Peter will be in BH location.

You may want to change the pole a bit. I had originally put in that I was going to attend Scottsdale, but then I found out that all the spots were filled. I can’t go back and remove my vote.

Looks like Peter will be in BH location.
1670294515507.png

Now HE, would be one good reason to endure the drive up to Beverly Hills. I’d consider doing it now, if there was still space.
Shoot, I just got the call and told them I was only bringing 1 guest. Maybe see if you can get in as I freed up 2 spots!

Shoot, I just got the call and told them I was only bringing 1 guest. Maybe see if you can get in as I freed up 2 spots!

Just went on the Lucid website. The only choices were the Meatpacking District, wherever that is, Goose Island and Toronto. Thanks for the tip though!

I just sent a message to one of the Lucid staff members on the forum.

Last edited:
Back