Lucid Holiday Party

Where are you attending?

• Total voters
Do we know what the dress code for the event is? How casual or formal is it?
Cocktail party, but it's a holiday party, I want to see all the ugly sweaters possible

Do we know what the dress code for the event is? How casual or formal is it?
Well at least with the meat packing district there are plenty of clubs and nice restaurants in the immediate vicinity so you can go out afterwards. Some of my misspent youth was right in that area. Hell I’m old enough to remember it when it was literally the meat packing district before the trendy nightclubs came in.

Well at least with the meat packing district there are plenty of clubs and nice restaurants in the immediate vicinity so you can go out afterwards. Some of my misspent youth was right in that area. Hell I’m old enough to remember it when it was literally the meat packing district before the trendy nightclubs came in.
I love this plan. Will probably reach out for some suggestions ;)

Regretfully, they are not offering a next door parking. Pitty.

Regretfully, they are not offering a next door parking. Pitty.
You are correct. Trendy area with parking available catch as catch can. There is a Tesla showroom on the next block and I’m thinking after we get liquored up at the cocktail party we go soap their windows for fun.

You are correct. Trendy area with parking available catch as catch can. There is a Tesla showroom on the next block and I’m thinking after we get liquored up at the cocktail party we go soap their windows for fun.
Lol, all depends on the level of alcohol in my bloodstream. My wife will be driving home alone, I'll sleep in jail :)

The first invite link did not work for me. The second email link did. Ended up driving 500 miles to the Toronto party. Great venue, great people.

Back