Lucid Group, Inc. Announces Investment of $1.0 Billion by an Affiliate of PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he House of Saud falls there will be a lot of panic in a lot of markets, oil included. But that is at best purse speculation, and I'm not sure it will affect Lucid, because as shareholders they can only sell their shares and take a huge loss. As bondholders if they have a covenant, they could call their bonds, I suppose but again highly speculative. I'm more inclined to bet that Tesla will soon unlock full self driving features in their cars so everyone can nap while cruising down the road. ie. it ain't happening any time soon.

That the House of Saud is on sound footing is hopeium. That such a fall would not affect Lucid is past laughable. They have a Pakistani Royal Guard they euphemistically call "trainers" because they don't trust their fellow Arabs.

People sell all the time on very bad news as a stock crashes. But oil markets exploding and stock indices falling will be a real consolation.

Remember Tesla had the US govt, without which it would have been long gone.
Yet Musk complains about Lucid having a Sugardaddy, where does he get off? I bet you Musk is going leave Tesla in 2 years, once the 25k car and roadster come out. He will act like a jerk so when he leaves, stock goes up!

That the House of Saud is on sound footing is hopeium. That such a fall would not affect Lucid is past laughable. They have a Pakistani Royal Guard they euphemistically call "trainers" because they don't trust their fellow Arabs.

People sell all the time on very bad news as a stock crashes. But oil markets exploding and stock indices falling will be a real consolation.
MBS is well entrenched, guess why he opened up Saudi, the citizens want that. Also looking for Iron Shield like the one Israel has, he wants American protection. Biden of course, made a mess of this relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back