Lucid Gravity 3.4.0 software update

Okay, I presume this is a SW issue (or maybe an operator error): I’ve charged four times at a public high speed charger. When I check my Lucid App under Lucid Charging Service>Charging History it says “unable to load. Try again” and there is no data. I’ve tried turning WiFi on and off - no difference. I also note a number of forum members are getting what sounds like detailed charging curves when home charging. Where are you sourcing that from? I have an Emporia level two charger and its app will provide kWh charged and max amps but nothing related to time during the charge.
1. Referencing the above, are others getting charging data off their Lucid app?
2. Where are you sourcing the time linked AC charging data?
3. What is the Lucid email address members have said they send reports of SW errors to?
 
3. What is the Lucid email address members have said they send reports of SW errors to?
 
For those having key fob issues suddenly: putting the key fob in a faraday pouch and taking it back out helps me briefly when the car is ignoring me and my key fob
 
When I took delivery of my Gravity, the SC had it connected to their WiFi. I turned off WiFi before I left the SC, snd it’s been off since. Is there any reason to ever turn it on? What’s its purpose? I still don’t have the OTA update, would that come faster with it on? Any other reason to turn it on? What am I missing, or should I just leave it off? Thanks!
 
When I took delivery of my Gravity, the SC had it connected to their WiFi. I turned off WiFi before I left the SC, snd it’s been off since. Is there any reason to ever turn it on? What’s its purpose? I still don’t have the OTA update, would that come faster with it on? Any other reason to turn it on? What am I missing, or should I just leave it off? Thanks!
If the car gets a good signal where you park it at home, it probably doesn't matter. You can tell by whether the streaming apps consistently play when parked there.

For me, the signal is weak in my garage, so I need to connect to my home wifi to ensure I'm always getting internet there.

Some people got the 3.4.1 OTA with the wifi on, others with it off, so it's appearing it doesn't matter, and that any thought that wifi either triggered or failed to trigger the OTA is likely just coincidence.
 
When I took delivery of my Gravity, the SC had it connected to their WiFi. I turned off WiFi before I left the SC, snd it’s been off since. Is there any reason to ever turn it on? What’s its purpose? I still don’t have the OTA update, would that come faster with it on? Any other reason to turn it on? What am I missing, or should I just leave it off? Thanks!
I don't think it helps the car really at all. If you get a cell signal anyways at your home and in your garage. I got the update just fine without wifi.
 
Service said they halted updates for a software bug. Expect an updated version. No ETA but priority to those who had not received the update.
In a backhanded way, that view that as a bit of good news for those of us that have 3.4.1. Means there's probably another one coming soon to fix more stuff.
 
Service said they halted updates for a software bug. Expect an updated version. No ETA but priority to those who had not received the update.
Could be for OTA updates - my SC just updated me to 3.4.1 Thursday, although they knew they'd have my car til monday. Or, next version is out a bit...
 
I have not had issues. Actually mostly improvement but today after parking one of my door handles in back did not present itself.
 
I have not had issues. Actually mostly improvement but today after parking one of my door handles in back did not present itself.
That said live view works for the first time
 
For those having key fob issues suddenly: putting the key fob in a faraday pouch and taking it back out helps me briefly when the car is ignoring me and my key fob
glad to hear I am not the only one. I never had any key fob issues ever, I got the car with 3.3.5.

Since 3.4.1 and also the patch before, but 3.4.1 noticable worse, the car takes forever to unlock and lock. Pressing buttons on the key don't do anything for like 5-10seconds standing next to the car. Today it said key not detected in the car, but it still went into Drive ... so not sure what that was about.

I have two fobs with the Dream Edition. Both keys behave exactly the same and they have both the latest firmware. I did NOT put new batteries in, which I will do as a nextstep. But I can't imagine this changing anything, I got the 2nd key recently from Lucid.

Everything else is absolutely solid on 3.4.1, pisses me off that I never had any issues and now I do.
 
Update for those who noted this issue, the day that I had a slow charging experience, I also had a loss of WiFi and rebooted the car when I returned home. Last night I charged again and was rock solid to 95% charge. I suspect that I experienced a fluke and the reboot fixed everything that was not working correctly including the WiFi which came up instantly after the reboot. Thanks for your comments
Well to my surprise the slow charging issue has reappeared. I returned from a weekend trip with 23% of my battery remaining and began to charge at 11 kW with a 48 amp Tesla charger for about 1.5 hours when it dropped to 4 kW and stayed there for 30 minutes. I stopped charging, performed a Reboot of my Gravity and immediately reconnected the charging cable and everything returned to 11 kW charging for the last 40 minutes.
There must be a glitch for this as it did not happen prior to the software update that has really made the Gravity much better to drive and deal with.
 
3.4.0 was gratefully received by many owners. Nevertheless, blue tooth phone clarity is still a major concern (I don’t understand why Gravity is probably the quietest car I have ever driven). The speaker phone into my Gravity is absolutely fine , ie i can hear the call fine, the person I am speaking to can hardly hear me ( both clarity and volume)
I have tried 2 chime reboot , maximize volume etc, but it remains very poor! No way could I contemplate a business call when driving my Gravity!!
Please resolve /readdress Lucid!
 
Service said they halted updates for a software bug. Expect an updated version. No ETA but priority to those who had not received the update.
Exactly why I m in no hurry to get the updates!
 
3.4.0 was gratefully received by many owners. Nevertheless, blue tooth phone clarity is still a major concern (I don’t understand why Gravity is probably the quietest car I have ever driven). The speaker phone into my Gravity is absolutely fine , ie i can hear the call fine, the person I am speaking to can hardly hear me ( both clarity and volume)
I have tried 2 chime reboot , maximize volume etc, but it remains very poor! No way could I contemplate a business call when driving my Gravity!!
Please resolve /readdress Lucid!
The issue is on the microphone side, either poor placement (hardware issue) or poor signal procesing (software issue), or some combination of both.
Anyone knows where the mic is located in the Gravity? Maybe I can bring my face closer to where the mic is to improve the call quality.
 
The issue is on the microphone side, either poor placement (hardware issue) or poor signal procesing (software issue), or some combination of both.
Anyone knows where the mic is located in the Gravity? Maybe I can bring my face closer to where the mic is to improve the call quality.
I assume it's that spot in the headliner bar above/behind the front row seats that has the 3 slits in it, kinda shaped like a nuclear symbol.
 
3.4.0 was gratefully received by many owners. Nevertheless, blue tooth phone clarity is still a major concern (I don’t understand why Gravity is probably the quietest car I have ever driven). The speaker phone into my Gravity is absolutely fine , ie i can hear the call fine, the person I am speaking to can hardly hear me ( both clarity and volume)
I have tried 2 chime reboot , maximize volume etc, but it remains very poor! No way could I contemplate a business call when driving my Gravity!!
Please resolve /readdress Lucid!
Exactly why I'm in no hurry for LT to go into production!
 
Back
Top