Lucid Grand touring Dream Drive Pro and SurrealSound Pro subscription for MY 2022

Reactor

Did the MY 2022 Grand Touring come with a subscription for these features? I'm interested in buying a MY 2022 Grand Touring and it states "one time" under the TYPE category with a start date of the beginning of 2023. I wasn't even aware of a fee for these features.

Did the MY 2022 Grand Touring come with a subscription for these features? I'm interested in buying a MY 2022 Grand Touring and it states "one time" under the TYPE category with a start date of the beginning of 2023. I wasn't even aware of a fee for these features.
These have always been included with GT cars. No subscription. I don't think Lucid does subscriptions for any vehicle features - they are one-time buys at order/purchase.

These have always been included with GT cars. No subscription. I don't think Lucid does subscriptions for any vehicle features - they are one-time buys at order/purchase.
For a period of time, they used to do a trial, it is unclear if the car in question has them.

For a period of time, they used to do a trial, it is unclear if the car in question has them.
Trial, yes. But that’s no longer happening.

And definitely not a subscription. One-time unlock on those older cars.

Weren't these both standard features on all 2022 GTs?

So what does the "one time" mean in the type category and what is the significance of the start date?

Weren't these both standard features on all 2022 GTs?
No, for a few months they could be bought at time of purchase or you could have them for 90 days as a trial period. I have no idea what they're doing with cars originally sold during that time.

No, for a few months they could be bought at time of purchase or you could have them for 90 days as a trial period. I have no idea what they're doing with cars originally sold during that time.
The 2022 GT's were fully loaded with SSPRO and DDPRO as standard. This changed with the 2023's to coincide with that price drop.

Back