Lucid Financial Services

Steve's Lucid

Member

Joined
Jul 12, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
17
Cars
Gravity
I continue to have issues with Lucid Financial Services's website. I try to sign in and the site won't even come up for me to log in. I have tried multiple browsers and two different computers and it's the same thing. And, on the odd times I can get in, it tells me to create an account. I already have one and have been submitting lease payments for over two years. Anyone else having this issue? How to fix?
 
Mine only let me setup an account through safari on my iphone. After setting up, it allowed me to access with my mac.
 
Thanks for this - I have no idea what my account number is. Baffling why these issues are happening now.
 
Thanks for this - I have no idea what my account number is. Baffling why these issues are happening now.
I also spoke with them to verify electronic payments were set up. Very helpful. Maybe they could help?
 
Yes, they open this morning at 9am. I will need to call them. Thanks for the help!
 
I just had the same thing happen. I was able to login fine, but there is no Account info. I just see button to Add Account. I called Lucid Financial Services and the Customer Rep didn't have any idea.
 
I can login fine but alas not account info. I call Customer Support and they were stumped but escalated at ticket. That was ~5 days and no improve. Never had issue below, started something late Dec / early Jan. Not sure since I dont log into this account frequently.
 
Yes, this is a recent problem that I’ve had to contend with. When I called LFS, they reset my password. When I chose a new one, it all worked. They also asked what browser I was using (Safari, which has always worked until now) so I switched to Chrome. Once the password was reset and I changed browsers, I got it. Not telling what happens next month.
 
I reset my password thanks to Steve's post and my account is back to normal. LFS site needs a does of robustness
 
Lucid’s lfs website is sort of like Lucid’s HUD - “a bit of a ‘disaster’”. I tried throwing money at them this morning, and at first they wouldn’t take it. In fact they wouldn’t even let me in so I could pay.
 
Worked for me also. Changing password got things back to normal. Thx all.
 
Lucid’s lfs website is sort of like Lucid’s HUD - “a bit of a ‘disaster’”. I tried throwing money at them this morning, and at first they wouldn’t take it. In fact they wouldn’t even let me in so I could pay.
I know. Check this out...LOL.
1768331888623.webp
 
Same thing happened with me. I could log on, but there was no account info. Changing the password worked. Thanks for sharing!
One other Financial Services site problem I have, is how spotty the statement availability is. I got my car ins June, and the site has only posted two statements since then. July and November! I have auto pay set up, but I still like to download the statements to track and compare with what Quicken calculates. Anyone else notice the lack of statements?
 
I had similar issues with the LFS website earlier this month. What a complete headache, and so unnecessary. I've been reporting bugs on their website for over a year and they haven't fixed them. I am so frustrated with the company. They could fix this so easily. They clearly don't care about it.
 
I had similar issues with the LFS website earlier this month. What a complete headache, and so unnecessary. I've been reporting bugs on their website for over a year and they haven't fixed them. I am so frustrated with the company. They could fix this so easily. They clearly don't care about it.
To be clear: the frustration is with Bank of America, not Lucid. LFS is actually BofA.
 
Back
Top