- Joined
- Apr 12, 2025
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 99
- Location
- Mooresville, NC
- Cars
- 2025 Lucid Air Touring
Thx for your feedback; I do have an episode with one of those OG’S coming up but I appreciate you turning me on to some others. I will follow up. And I am glad you liked what you heard. Best…PaulI just listened to the trailer and first episode of your podcast.
Nice job.
Idea for you to consider: since your podcast is intended for owners and aspiring drivers, think about interviewing some of the first owners of a Lucid Air (the Dream Edition). There are several of them on this forum. Actually, at least one of them that I know of is a founding member of this forum and an OG Air Dream Edition (ADE) owner. This forum played a significant role during my search for my first ev, which will be a Gravity GT. Tons of info on this forum as a resource to Lucid owners (thus the name)
Consider contacting @hydbob, @hmp10, and @SaratogaLefty; a few OGs.
If you're interesting in the idea, do some research to find other OG ADE owners on here or talk with those I mentioned.
Just a thought.
@borski, but @Tesla2Lucid was one ofo the original 12.I just listened to the trailer and first episode of your podcast.
Nice job.
Idea for you to consider: since your podcast is intended for owners and aspiring drivers, think about interviewing some of the first owners of a Lucid Air (the Dream Edition). There are several of them on this forum. Actually, at least one of them that I know of is a founding member of this forum and an OG Air Dream Edition (ADE) owner. This forum played a significant role during my search for my first ev, which will be a Gravity GT. Tons of info on this forum as a resource to Lucid owners (thus the name)
Consider contacting @hydbob, @hmp10, and @SaratogaLefty; a few OGs.
If you're interesting in the idea, do some research to find other OG ADE owners on here or talk with those I mentioned.
Just a thought.