Lucid Dreams resale

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
It’s interesting seeing a Lucid Dream for $125k and also seeing a classified $130k. It’s falling below a new GT price. Wish I had some cash cause they look so nice!

DAAFBFAD-2A42-4B45-AC88-F2CCF0EF05E7.jpeg

Obviously they got the range wrong (451mi?). Maybe that's why it's so "cheap."

I think what you mean to say is “all car resale prices are coming down,” since that’s actually what’s happening heh. Between money no longer being free/cheap and the economy being down, even new car prices (and markups) are coming down.

It’s interesting seeing a Lucid Dream for $125k and also seeing a classified $130k. It’s falling below a new GT price. Wish I had some cash cause they look so nice!

View attachment 10000
6 months ago, I would trade up my ZR GT for an eureka gold DE that I didn’t make the cut for exclusivity. Now that euphoria has wore off. I don’t really need 0~60mph under 3 sec. I’m happy to save that price difference to another EV. I still love my Lucid Air GT, but luxury with practicality, sorry Sapphire.🥺

Being a new car and now one year out the market needs to be established. I was watching one on BAT.... sold for 124.. sticker 155...... just a couple hundred miles.

Big question for me is if you buy use does Lucid treat you as a second class owner with less support like Tesla initially did?

Being a new car and now one year out the market needs to be established. I was watching one on BAT.... sold for 124.. sticker 155...... just a couple hundred miles.

Big question for me is if you buy use does Lucid treat you as a second class owner with less support like Tesla initially did?
Not according to @Volund or @Shuasha

I would love to see some price cuts to try to get more demand going on their higher end.
This price point says need near 125k for new gt to me at least

I think what you mean to say is “all car resale prices are coming down,” since that’s actually what’s happening heh. Between money no longer being free/cheap and the economy being down, even new car prices (and markups) are coming down.
This is true all these luxury used cars are seeing at least 30% hit my plaid included

Not according to @Volund or @Shuasha
I think some service technicians or customer service reps don't understand fully because sometimes they've told me something is denied for being a secondary owner.

However, Len Has assured me that original owner to 2nd owner has no difference under coverage, respect or warranty under Lucid's eyes.

That being said, I had a call with Patricia who is the manager of the Customer Service department and she also confirmed this to me 2 days ago.

So you should be treated the same as being the original owner.

Back