• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Lucid Dream Performance for sale

CincyLucid

Cars
Air Dream
Zenith Red, 21” wheels, located in Ohio. Delivery miles only. $219,900.

Are you selling because you always planned to or because you don't like the vehicle?

Are you selling because you always planned to or because you don't like the vehicle?
The car is great and has awesome design. I have a couple long awaited cars finally coming in. Also have a Plaid that came in a few months back.

The car is great and has awesome design. I have a couple long awaited cars finally coming in. Also have a Plaid that came in a few months back.
Do you prefer the Plaid over the Lucid?

It’s kind of Apple vs Android. Lucid is more luxurious and stylish. The simple interior on the Plaid is refreshing but the UI isn’t 100% intuitive initially. I would have probably kept the Lucid had it come in first.

It’s kind of Apple vs Android. Lucid is more luxurious and stylish. The simple interior on the Plaid is refreshing but the UI isn’t 100% intuitive initially. I would have probably kept the Lucid had it come in first.
Not the best time to sell the Plaid. My friend is buying low mile Plaids for 20 under MSRP.

Not the best time to sell the Plaid. My friend is buying low mile Plaids for 20 under MSRP.
Do you know why Plaids are selling for under MSRP?

Back