• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale Lucid Dream Edition #230

ATP2023

Member

Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
31
Cars
Lucid Gravity GT

Attachments

  • IMG_9850.webp
    IMG_9850.webp
    4 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_9847.webp
    IMG_9847.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 198
Planning on getting the Gravity to fit growing family.
 
I apologize if this is a rookie question (I've just started Lucid shopping), but are those some sort of sunshades or inserts for the glass roof in one of the interior pictures in the listing? I've read the reviews about interior temps with the glass roof and was wondering if this was an aftermarket solution, and how well they work if so.
 
I apologize if this is a rookie question (I've just started Lucid shopping), but are those some sort of sunshades or inserts for the glass roof in one of the interior pictures in the listing? I've read the reviews about interior temps with the glass roof and was wondering if this was an aftermarket solution, and how well they work if so.
Hi, the shades you saw you can purchase them directly from Lucid. They are great quality and hold up well. I only have them on during the summer.
 
Thank you, and apologies for temporarily hijacking your thread! I may be in touch if you still have the car for sale, after I've had a chance to look around a bit more.
 
This is interesting. I have a few questions.

What is different on the Dream Edition that’s not on the GT and vice versa?

Isn’t this car out of warranty now?

What issues have you had with it?

Is that color different than what’s available on the current GTs?

Is your price very flexible?

I see you are the second owner. When did you buy it and how many miles have you put on it?

Depending on those answers I may seriously consider this. Thank you.
 
This is interesting. I have a few questions.

What is different on the Dream Edition that’s not on the GT and vice versa?

Isn’t this car out of warranty now?

What issues have you had with it?

Is that color different than what’s available on the current GTs?

Is your price very flexible?

I see you are the second owner. When did you buy it and how many miles have you put on it?

Depending on those answers I may seriously consider this. Thank you.
Isn’t this car out of warranty now?
No , car still in warranty until the end of 2026

Is your price very flexible?
That depends but im open to discuss it when the time comes.

“I see you are the second owner. When did you buy it and how many miles have you put on it?
I bought it March 2023. In the past 2.5 years I have averaged about 7,300 miles a year
What is different on the Dream Edition that’s not on the GT and vice versa?
Mine is the Performance Edition which had 1,111 HP vs the GT has 819 HP.
Dream drive pro and the surrounds sound is standard in the Dream edition vs GT you have to pay extra for these features.
  • notable factory equipment includes adaptive dampers, a glass canopy roof, power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats with massage function, heated rear seats, and a Surreal sound system. the factory 21-inch Aero Dream forged wheels was only available for the dream editions.
    • Power comes from a pair of electric motors, which draw electricity from a 118-kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery pack to the four wheels with 1,111 horsepower. The GT comes with the 112KW
    • The EPA gave the Air Performance a maximum driving range estimate of 451 miles
      A window sticker is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment reported by the seller includes:

    • 21-inch Aero Dream forged wheels (not currently installed but included with the sale)
    • Adaptive dampers
    • Glass canopy roof
    • Nappa full-grain leather upholstery
    • Silvered eucalyptus wood interior trim- Not available on the GT
    • Power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats with massage function
    • Heated rear seats
    • 34-inch glass cockpit display system
    • Surreal sound system with 21 speakers
    • 4-zone automatic climate control
“Is that color different than what’s available on the current GTs?”- No the color was only available for the Dream edition .

“What issues have you had with it?”- I have been fortunate that I have not ran into issues.. I know the front camera had to be replaced. Car has been very reliable.
If you have any additional questions you can DM me if you like.
 
@bdunn assuming you like the price, I absolutely love my DE and have no desire to give it up.

The extra HP does make a difference compared to a GT. The only other vehicle in Lucid's lineup that comes close is the Sapphire (which beats it by a lot but is $250k), and the GT-P which was basically a slimmed down performance DE, with 1050HP, compared to the DE's 1111HP (which is understated, but you'll never find official evidence of that).

Anyway, it's a great car.

Gold is also exclusive to the DE, though I got mine in Red because it's clearly the best color. :)

There have been no color changes since the DE other than them adding 'Fathom Blue' as an additional option.
 
Shame they no longer offer the gold - it’s a nice color
 
Back
Top