• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid at Home Charger Coming "Very Soon"???

I don’t quite get it this is the same charger that comes with the dream. That runs On 50 amp service a Md pushes about 10Kw to the car.
Home charger is bidirectional and twice as fast (19.2kw vs 9.6) than the mobile charger

Everything is now ”July” - home charger, silver paint, 20” wheels, touring deliveries, etc., etc. The next change is to 2H 2022. I saw the same statements in 2021 on first Air deliveries.
20" wheels were quoted to me in 2H so far, not July.

20" wheels were quoted to me in 2H so far, not July.
:rolleyes:. Par for the course. Next will be silver and the home charger.

Technically July is 2H, so here's hoping for July!
so Is December 31st! I’ll wager 2H is more accurate than July.

Actually, the home charger is not critical path and I am not concerned when it actually comes. The mobile charger will work for everyone in the meantime and many of us have another EV charger in the garage. They have other issues that they should focus on.

If you have a home generator, is there a super big advantage for the bidirectional charging? I don't think I want to run down my car's battery charging my home, if I can use the generator, when there is a black out...
No sense using the car for power when you have a genset.

Back