Lucid App version

Yowzerhead

Member

Supporting Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
Cars
Lucid Gravity
I read online that App version 2.14 was required to receive Update 3.5. I have 2.13 with no update showing in the Apple App Store. Anyone else see/hear this? Any suggestions on how to get 2.14 onto my Apple device (assuming 2.14 exists…). Does anyone have 3.5 yet? Any idea when broad rollout? So many questions…
 
Last edited:
I read online that App version 2.14 was required to receive Update 3.5. I have 2.13 with no update showing in the Apple App Store. Anyone else see/hear this? Any suggestions on how to get 2.4 onto my Apple device (assuming 2.14 exists…)
Patience and check back tomorrow 🤣
 
I read online that App version 2.14 was required to receive Update 3.5. I have 2.13 with no update showing in the Apple App Store. Anyone else see/hear this? Any suggestions on how to get 2.14 onto my Apple device (assuming 2.14 exists…). Does anyone have 3.5 yet? Any idea when broad rollout? So many questions…
I think you misread that. Some of the features in 3.5 require app version 2.14, it says nothing about the update requiring it.
 
It's happening!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4086.webp
    IMG_4086.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 135
Yes. Just updated the app to 2.14 from Google Play Store.
 
It's happening!
Indeed it is. I was able to “pull” it from the store before it showed up on my phone as an update. I’ve done this with he other updates by searching for the Lucid app in the App Store.

So…now we wait for the OTA. It’s going to be awesome.
 
I wonder if the remote start requires internet for the car and phone? I bet it does. Still cool, but a bit limiting. We shall see…
 
How is the new Remote Start different than phone as a key (PaaK)?
 
How is the new Remote Start different than phone as a key (PaaK)?
You can remote start from Africa for your family to get in and drive
 
How is the new Remote Start different than phone as a key (PaaK)?
You have to actively use the app and push the icon and I bet it requires internet for car and phone.

PAAK is all proximity and phone to car (or car to phone - I don’t know how it all works) communication - no WiFi or other action needed and all passive.
 
How is the new Remote Start different than phone as a key (PaaK)?
Remote start is the app telling the car over the Internet that it's allowed to start for a limited time window.

PaaK is a local interaction over UWB between your phone and the vehicle, directly.

PaaK can work even if you're out of range of mobile service, and also doesn't (necessarily) require you to do anything in an app -- it can be automatic with the phone in your pocket.
 
I wonder if the remote start requires internet for the car and phone? I bet it does. Still cool, but a bit limiting. We shall see…
The patch notes say that it does.

NEW - Remote Start (Keyless Driving) via Mobile App
This update introduces Remote Start (Keyless Driving) for Gravity vehicles. When activated from the Lucid Mobile App, a two minute timer starts. The vehicle will unlock - driver door handle must be pushed in, so it deploys out allowing the door to be opened. The vehicle can be driven without a physical key. If driving does not begin within two minutes, Remote Start (Keyless Driving) must be re-initiated from the Lucid Mobile App. Requires Lucid Mobile App version 2.14.0 or later. For the most reliable experience, please continue to carry your Key fob and/or Key card, since this feature is dependent on network connectivity.
 
With the latest iOS app (2.14.0) Live View now works when my phone and/or car is on WiFi. Pretty cool!
Me too! Can finally have my car back on WiFi. Had it turned off so LiveView would work. Also connects much quicker. Still slow, but quicker. I like the wifi/lte indicator in app now too.

Very interesting as it had nothing to do with car software (I guess) since the app update fixed it but I am still on 3.4.4.
 
Me too! Can finally have my car back on WiFi. Had it turned off so LiveView would work. Also connects much quicker. Still slow, but quicker. I like the wifi/lte indicator in app now too.

Very interesting as it had nothing to do with car software (I guess) since the app update fixed it but I am still on 3.4.4.
Live View seems to be working with VPN enabled, too. Nice update!
 
For you first day testers, you hardy souls that go where no tester has gone before, - you know it’s Friday the 13th right?
I love spooky
 
Back
Top