• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid app update v1.49.0

Yes!! I was wondering what that even means? I have a touring if it makes a difference
My mobile key has never worked well and passive unlock not at all, but interesting that the app is actually saying it’s unavailable vs me explaining it to CC. Early 22 GT.

I am on the correct IOS 17.4.1 (says "Up To Date") and Lucid App is on 1.48.1. When I check the App Store for any updates it doesn't show any Apps waiting for an update. I do have it set to update automatically. So I guess for whatever reason it hasn't become available for me yet. Hopefully soon.
Same for me until I searched for the app in the App Store. Them it shows as an update.

I've got a problem with the new app. I'm on an iPhone 13 mini, and it looks like they have assumed that all iPhone 13's are full sized. The edges of the U/I are all cut off. I can see much of it, but the button for the key is completely off screen. I've tried force-quitting and restarting the app, and rebooting the phone too, but no change.
View attachment 20179
Check your accessibility settings. Display & text size. Adjust size smaller of larger text.

As mentioned earlier in this (admittedly extremely long) thread, there is no Android update. Think of this as getting us iPhone people to parity with you lucky Android people for whom the phone app hasn’t had issues over the last 5-6 months - iPhone users haven’t had a working widget, reliable mobile key, and so on.

If I had to guess, due to the fragmentation issues within the Android ecosystem, there won’t be a native app for Android. But flutter actually does seem to work better for Android than iOS in general.
Interesting. I would have expected the opposite due to fragmentation in android and iPhone widget and mobile key working better than on Android.

I small touch but very much welcome… when you share address to the Lucid app, it now asks which car if you have multiple. Before, you had to have the car preselected in the app for it to send to the correct vehicle.
IMG_5388.png

Well let’s move some of them to team Bobby! 😝

@Bobby does have some extra time on his hands, now that he doesn't have to update lucidupdates.com so often.

Looks like the new app is chewing up battery. My phone went from 80% to 37% with no use over the past 14 hours. I’ll change the Location Services setting to only while using app. That should help

IMG_5844.png

Looks like the new app is chewing up battery. My phone went from 80% to 37% with no use over the past 14 hours. I’ll change the Location Services setting to only while using app. That should help

View attachment 20269
No, Tim-in-CA - this isn't happening for me - it must be something specific in your iPhone settings, or some other variable. Lucid app is only 3% for me.

Attachments

• IMG_9E667A9E6AFF-1.jpeg
    IMG_9E667A9E6AFF-1.jpeg
    639.8 KB · Views: 15
No, Tim-in-CA - this isn't happening for me - it must be something specific in your iPhone settings, or some other variable. Lucid app is only 3% for me.
Mine is sharing location always in the background. Other apps do this as well, but don’t chew up as much battery.

Mine is sharing location always in the background. Other apps do this as well, but don’t chew up as much battery.
I have my Lucid App's "Location" setting set to "Always", and Have "Background App Refresh" turned on, and have "Cellular Data" turned on. I wonder if it might possibly have to do with proximity between your Lucid and your iPhone?

I have my Lucid App's "Location" setting set to "Always", and Have "Background App Refresh" turned on, and have "Cellular Data" turned on. I wonder if it might possibly have to do with proximity between your Lucid and your iPhone?
I have BT turned off for the app so PAAK won’t wake the car. I’ll test more with various settings and also reboot the phone. I have a 15 Pro Max with latest non-beta FW

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpeg
    IMG_1189.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1190.jpeg
    IMG_1190.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 42
Me too… 3%.

7% for me. Location is set to always and background refresh is on. More importantly, I haven’t noticed any battery drain.

I have passive unlock off (avoiding the unlocking at home issue - I'd turn it on if it could be geofenced). Mobile key seems to be shockingly good now. I left the fob at home yesterday for the first time in months, the mobile key is actually working better than the fob for once. I press the door handle and it unlocks immediately, no delay. Even with the fob it would take a few seconds, or maybe a couple tries.

Back