Lucid Air Touring 2024 versus 2025

nz31tm

Member

Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
13
I'm about to purchase a Pre-Owned 2024 Air Touring from the Lucid Dealer. I just read about upgrades to the 2025.
#1 Standard Heat Pump
#2 Updated Infotainment hardware for faster response etc.
#3 DreamDrive now std
#4 Updated motor mounts fir a quieter ride.

Question I have does anyone who owns a 2024, experience an issue with lag of infotainment center? Any issues with heating or cooling well in cabin? Feel the ride is noisy?
 
I'm about to purchase a Pre-Owned 2024 Air Touring from the Lucid Dealer. I just read about upgrades to the 2025.
#1 Standard Heat Pump
#2 Updated Infotainment hardware for faster response etc.
#3 DreamDrive now std
#4 Updated motor mounts fir a quieter ride.

Question I have does anyone who owns a 2024, experience an issue with lag of infotainment center? Any issues with heating or cooling well in cabin? Feel the ride is noisy?
FWIW, depending on the price you’re getting, the new CCCv2 (aka “updated infotainment hardware”) is $950 including service, so it may be cheaper that way anyway.


The heat pump is more efficient, but I wouldn’t say it cools or heats any faster/better. I live in a temperate climate though, so I don’t have extremes. My understanding is it was mostly changed for efficiency.

The motor mounts won’t do anything for road noise or anything like that - they do reduce the “motor whine” from the front motor. Some love that sound (I think it sounds like the Batmobile) and some don’t, preferring a quieter ride. That’s largely a personal opinion and worth a test drive.
 
FWIW, depending on the price you’re getting, the new CCCv2 (aka “updated infotainment hardware”) is $950 including service, so it may be cheaper that way anyway.


The heat pump is more efficient, but I wouldn’t say it cools or heats any faster/better. I live in a temperate climate though, so I don’t have extremes. My understanding is it was mostly changed for efficiency.

The motor mounts won’t do anything for road noise or anything like that - they do reduce the “motor whine” from the front motor. Some love that sound (I think it sounds like the Batmobile) and some don’t, preferring a quieter ride. That’s largely a personal opinion and worth a test drive.
OK thanks for the replies thus far. 49k with 15k. Dream Drive Premium, Surreal Sound Pro, Glass roof, 20 way seats with message. 19" rims. I live in Michigan. I don't mind the wind myself.
 
I have a 24 Touring and had the CCC v2 update. I noticed very little difference with it, only that the keyboard pops up faster when going to input nav destinations. I also just spent two weeks with a 25 Touring loaner. I like mine better. Why? I can't even describe it. On paper everything is exactly the same, but my 24 just drives and feels better. Almost like it feels lighter and more nimble overall. Also my car doesn't have any of the cameras, and I found the constant warnings to clean the cameras on the loaner to be super annoying (it's been snowy and rainy out lately). The range on the 25 seems a bit better, for whatever that's worth, but I've never been hurting for range in my 24. Also the 25 did not have surreal sound pro and holy moly what a difference. SSP is 100% worth paying for if you like to listen to music.
 
I have a 24 Touring and had the CCC v2 update. I noticed very little difference with it, only that the keyboard pops up faster when going to input nav destinations. I also just spent two weeks with a 25 Touring loaner. I like mine better. Why? I can't even describe it. On paper everything is exactly the same, but my 24 just drives and feels better. Almost like it feels lighter and more nimble overall. Also my car doesn't have any of the cameras, and I found the constant warnings to clean the cameras on the loaner to be super annoying (it's been snowy and rainy out lately). The range on the 25 seems a bit better, for whatever that's worth, but I've never been hurting for range in my 24. Also the 25 did not have surreal sound pro and holy moly what a difference. SSP is 100% worth paying for if you like to listen to music.
Absolutely into sound. I just sold my CT6-V Blackwing with the Panaray Bose System. Nothing compares, and I've already listened to the Surreal Sound Pro. It's very good, just can't get the bass like the bose. All good. I'm progressing to different experiences now in life. Looking forward to the Lucid Air Touring.

Thanks for input on the CCC V2 update. I will have to decide prior to pick up.
 
Back
Top