Lucid Air Paint, Interior, And Body Inspection

The first video he posted he was a Livestream of his drive. He started somewhere in California and he said it was 104 degrees. So, I’m guessing his remarks about the AC are taking into account his experience in really hot weather.
I just had my AGT in Palm Springs in 105 degree heat last weekend and the AC kept my family very comfortable.

Fantastic. Thank you for sharing! Mind sharing photos? Also, how was their edge work (can you see the lines)?

Chicago AutoPros did a good job as well. Two locations, one north and one west. I used the west location. I think the north might be the original. I was pleased with the work and I saw no issues. They ask you to come back in 2wks and do a follow up.

Xpel ppf, vinyl wrapped top, Modesto full ceramic.

Chicago AutoPros did a good job as well. Two locations, one north and one west. I used the west location. I think the north might be the original. I was pleased with the work and I saw no issues. They ask you to come back in 2wks and do a follow up.

Xpel ppf, vinyl wrapped top, Modesto full ceramic.
Thank you for the recommendation. I’ll check them out.

I have a white AGT, and had the front and sides done with Xpel, with full ceramic coating. The installer noted no problems with paint thickness. There was one bubble in the paint. He did note that the paint, fit, and finish was MUCH better than any of the Teslas or Rivians he had done. There are a few gap niggles that I have, but otherwise it's solid.

Reactions: NPN
I giot my silver agt last week and paint thickness throught the car, one measurement per panel/door,hood,trink, etc. was 5-8 mils -- thus very good.

Back