Lucid Air Dream Edition DC Fast Charge Comparison

I think we have to separate the "percent of charge" measurement from the "miles to go" measurement. These are of course related, but the relationship depends on many factors.
Same for an ICE vehicle...How far can you go on 3/4 tank of gas? Well, depends on how fast you go, terrain, traffic, etc.
Yes.

No. The question was how many miles in 30’, from 10-80%. I can tell you kWh added. That won’t change in aLucid with the 800v architecture. However, I cannot tell how many miles that equates to. Miles per kWh depends on the car trim, tires and driving habits.
perfect. Kind of understand the variables now that affect charge times. I've ordered a 19" GT and have relatively easy acceleration to desired highway speeds for the most part

perfect. Kind of understand the variables now that affect charge times. I've ordered a 19" GT and have relatively easy acceleration to desired highway speeds for the most part
Yeah that's what you say now. Just wait until you feel the excitement of accelerating from an on ramp.

Thankfully I own a Model 3 currently and hopefully have gotten over the 'thrill' aspect of it. Now I focus on efficiency and not getting ticketed
Even with the 19’s, you’ll still be a Lead Foot Lenny for an empty off-ramp ;)

That said, the 19“ wheels are supremely comfortable and have a great balance with performance. You made a good choice imho.

Even with the 19’s, you’ll still be a Lead Foot Lenny for an empty off-ramp ;)

That said, the 19“ wheels are supremely comfortable and have a great balance with performance. You made a good choice imho.
Thanks man and yes cannot wait to get my hands on the GT. Hey do you know how it holds up in cold weather? Does it leak range like the old Tesla (no heat pump)?

Back