Lucid Air 2024 inventory

Plesne

Reaction score
Cars
VW, Mercedes
Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum, although I’ve been following the discussions for over a year. I’m seriously considering leasing a Lucid Air. I had the chance to test drive one in New York back in September, and it was a great experience.
I haven’t made a decision yet because I’d like to do another test drive (my wife wasn’t able to test it in New York), but this morning, I was surprised to see that the leases for the 2024 models are no longer available, with only 2025 leases being advertised.

Is the 2024 inventory low, or has it already sold out? Any insights?

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum, although I’ve been following the discussions for over a year. I’m seriously considering leasing a Lucid Air. I had the chance to test drive one in New York back in September, and it was a great experience.
I haven’t made a decision yet because I’d like to do another test drive (my wife wasn’t able to test it in New York), but this morning, I was surprised to see that the leases for the 2024 models are no longer available, with only 2025 leases being advertised.

Lucid has been much more strategic with production vs deliveries this year. I expect inventory is low at this point with cars reserved for purchase. They may also have simply run through all 2024 inventory.

The 2025 model has many improvements over the older models. I would pull the trigger on a 2025 if it makes sense.

Hello everyone,

Will DM you a sales contact name. He was my sales advisor. I was texting him for a friend in Texas and all MY24 for Texas are gone. He told me he can possibly get MY24 for NY but he can’t commit yet. Please talk to him and let me know if I can be of any help.

Hello everyone,

Get a 2025...some nice updates.

Back