- Joined
- Mar 22, 2022
- Messages
- 970
- Reaction score
- 797
I eagerly install every update hoping for 2 features: improved mobile key and sentry mode. I think this update has improved the mobile key experience. Specifically, when I approach the rear trunk the car wakes up more reliably than before so I don't have to do any extra maneuvers just to get the trunk button to be functional. Seems to be a bit of an improvement in reliability and consistency of mobile key in general as well, but does still suffer occasionally from the overly aggressive locking even when still in very close proximity to the car and the occasional slow responsiveness of unlocking when approaching the vehicle from any direction necessitating the old "wake phone up in pocket" trick. But I think moving in the right direction!
Alas, still no sentry mode. Should I just give up on this feature by now?
Alas, still no sentry mode. Should I just give up on this feature by now?