Lucid Air 2.8.9

Android Auto and Bluetooth connectivity are a mess. I love my car and considered a Gravity to replace my wife's Model Y, but the software is just not good enough. I am OK with the bugs; my wife would lose her sh&T.
 
haven't noticed anything in .7, probably won't notice anything in .9
 
The software update took 45 minutes to install this early morning.
My car has the CCCv2 upgrade; I have noticed the F.P.S. (Frames per second) displayed within the instrument cluster for the mirror camera's FPS and the Center Console 360 camera's FPS increase. This results in a more fluid video feed being displayed.

My miles per kWh is partially more ROBUST too! Mix of city, highway, and express way in which GPS speed never exceeded 70 MPH.

1761524473913.webp

PXL_20251026_230504826~3.webp
 
The software update took 45 minutes to install this early morning.
My car has the CCCv2 upgrade; I have noticed the F.P.S. (Frames per second) displayed within the instrument cluster for the mirror camera's FPS and the Center Console 360 camera's FPS increase. This results in a more fluid video feed being displayed.

My miles per kWh is partially more ROBUST too! Mix of city, highway, and express way in which GPS speed never exceeded 70 MPH.

View attachment 33778
View attachment 33780
Nice!!

What wheel size do you have? Any aero caps on the wheels?

I just got back home from a 4hr road trip, average about 3.0 mi/kwh, average speed closer to 78mph

20in wheels, no aero caps
 
The software update took 45 minutes to install this early morning.
My car has the CCCv2 upgrade; I have noticed the F.P.S. (Frames per second) displayed within the instrument cluster for the mirror camera's FPS and the Center Console 360 camera's FPS increase. This results in a more fluid video feed being displayed.

My miles per kWh is partially more ROBUST too! Mix of city, highway, and express way in which GPS speed never exceeded 70 MPH.

View attachment 33778
View attachment 33780
Yeah I noticed the cameras are smoother too
 
Nice!!

What wheel size do you have? Any aero caps on the wheels?

I just got back home from a 4hr road trip, average about 3.0 mi/kwh, average speed closer to 78mph

20in wheels, no aero caps
They're the 21 Inch Aero Sport wheels with Aero covers on the PZ4 Elec LM2 rubber.
 
I can confirm that I have received a complete helping of robustness.

… I should see if there’s still lag on YouTube audio and video.

- T
 
The software update took 45 minutes to install this early morning.
My car has the CCCv2 upgrade; I have noticed the F.P.S. (Frames per second) displayed within the instrument cluster for the mirror camera's FPS and the Center Console 360 camera's FPS increase. This results in a more fluid video feed being displayed.

My miles per kWh is partially more ROBUST too! Mix of city, highway, and express way in which GPS speed never exceeded 70 MPH.

View attachment 33778
View attachment 33780
what are you holding?
 
Has anyone noticed that phone calls are lower volume even with the voume turned up to max?
 
I'm not sure how long it took to update, will drive it soon. But I'm happy with one fact, every update increases the counter of the software version close to 3.0 or something that'll get "Halo" around my car with more robustness. 😁
 
First day driving with .9 installed - usual commute, 17 miles one way this morning. Is it just me, or is the Regen reduced? I very much like one-pedal driving, and always keep my Air Touring in "strong" regen setting. I drive days without even touching the brake pedal. This morning alone, I had to press the brake pedal three times. Something feels different on Regen. I made sure my settings are still on Strong Regen.
 
First day driving with .9 installed - usual commute, 17 miles one way this morning. Is it just me, or is the Regen reduced? I very much like one-pedal driving, and always keep my Air Touring in "strong" regen setting. I drive days without even touching the brake pedal. This morning alone, I had to press the brake pedal three times. Something feels different on Regen. I made sure my settings are still on Strong Regen.
Did you happen to charge above normal? Like into the high 80%s or above? Regen is reduced up there for sure. I have not noticed any regen change. Or any change for that matter from .4 to .5 to .7 to .9. Maybe I’m not sensitive enough to the subtle changes though.
 
Did you happen to charge above normal? Like into the high 80%s or above? Regen is reduced up there for sure. I have not noticed any regen change. Or any change for that matter from .4 to .5 to .7 to .9. Maybe I’m not sensitive enough to the subtle changes though.
No. I left home at 74%. I am fully aware how regen works with one pedal driving and state of charge, coming from two back-to-back Teslas before Lucid.
 
No. I left home at 74%. I am fully aware how regen works with one pedal driving and state of charge, coming from two back-to-back Teslas before Lucid.
Check your regen mode to make sure you are in your preferred setting.
 
Back
Top