"Lucid’s Tech is Unmatched—But What About the Customer Experience?"

Dana

Reaction score
Lucid’s cars are amazing—no question. The tech is groundbreaking, but I’ve seen a lot of feedback saying the sales, marketing and service experience isn’t quite there yet. What if Lucid could match its luxury EVs with an equally personalized, seamless customer journey? AI-driven personal valets, custom service follow-ups, and tailored experiences could make owning a Lucid just as special as driving one.

What do you think? How can Lucid elevate its customer experience to match the incredible tech?

#LucidMotors #EVExperience #LuxuryEV #DreamBig

I'm in the process of ordering a Lucid and the folks I've worked with have been absolute top-class and so far it's been one of the best car-buying experiences I've ever had. So I feel like that part is quite successful.

My initial experience at the Valley Fair Lucid "Store" with Yusuf Kadermia in March, 2021, when I placed my deposit up to and through the delivery in March 2022 and continuing with my experiences with Christopher Robinson and Ron Reyes and their team at the Millbrae Center have been far beyond my expectations. I have had very good customer service in the past with Lexus and Porsche (not so much with BMW and Mercedes) but Lucid has far exceeded all of my past vehicle ownership experiences. I have had the pleasure of meeting multiple times with senior management at Lucid HQ and all up and down the ranks of the Lucid team everyone has been a pleasure to deal with and always totally supportive. I have no doubt this company will continue to offer only the very best customer service. I know I sound like a "fan-boy" and I guess that is in fact what I am.

I don't know if anything changed from April to now But, when I booked a test drive, I had the best customer experience from any brand. Very knowledgeable and professional staff handled the test drive experience. I was more than impressed by it. And, when I reserved one, the communication was really good throughout until taking delivery. The only thing I didn't like was the need for wire transfer/cashier's check for the drive off payment. I wish they took my credit card for that.

Of course improving sales, marketing, and service experience would help. I would also add better software, which includes fixing existing issues and adding some basic features like almost every other luxury car has.

Working out of the Miami Worldcenter showroom and service center, I’ve only had great service. I had to pick up my Touring in West Palm Beach and also had a great experience there. Mobile service was also very nice the one time I needed it and when I had a flat after running over something, they sent a flat bed to my office to pick up the car and replace the tire at the service center, then they drove my car back to me at the end of the day.

And an AI-driven personal valet sounds terrible to me. I’m so sick of the overuse of AI. It has its place, but traditional customer service is king.

I helped friend from finding a car that he wants to pickup. It was a seamless process and he picked it up in 5 days after ordering in KOP. However, he has one grime that the initial down payment was increased from what was originally quoted to satisfy his monthly payment budget.

Back