Lower Trim Delivery Dates Posted

mnewber1

Cars
Air Touring
DE Number
Lucid motors configuration page updated with Q3 or Q4 availability-based reservation options. Go have a look!

Spend a little bit more money on the Surreal Sound Pro. That would qualify you as for a Q3 slot.

432E566A-7984-4F4E-B385-0BC112BE33ED.jpeg

If you opt-in for Glass canopy and Surreal Sound Pro: Q3. If you want one of the alternatives (non-pro or metal roof): Q4.

655B030D-F667-40E4-AC54-422C9AF9CEF7.jpeg

Pure listed at starting in Q4.

Hi! Thanks for the info. I have a reservation on a touring. I haven’t configure it yet but will get the updated sound system and glass canopy roof. I put my reservation in on January 29th. Maybe I will get it by the end of the year. Going to the studio in Oakbrook this Saturday to check out the car.

Hi! Thanks for the info. I have a reservation on a touring. I haven’t configure it yet but will get the updated sound system and glass canopy roof. I put my reservation in on January 29th. Maybe I will get it by the end of the year. Going to the studio in Oakbrook this Saturday to check out the car.

I am January 22 2022 for Touring as well, taking delivery in Chicago. Were you able to get a test drive? I was told I have to wait because Grand Touring reservation holders take priority.

Hi, I haven’t asked yet. Going to call and make an appointment Saturday.
I’m not sure if they are offering test drives. That would be great. I’ll let you know what I find out.

They're definitely not offering test drives in Chicago yet. If they are, they haven't reached to me yet. I have a GT on order.
The folks at the Oakbrook location were very kind, and overall it was a good experience but it left me unsatisfied, and left with questions unanswered. Primarily pricing questions, and the inability to test drive. This was in a few months ago. Though after reading through forums and reviews, it helped me reached my final decision to proceed with the order.

Hi, I haven’t asked yet. Going to call and make an appointment Saturday.
I’m not sure if they are offering test drives. That would be great. I’ll let you know what I find out.

They're definitely not offering test drives in Chicago yet. If they are, they haven't reached to me yet. I have a GT on order.

FWIW @dawktah LucidGT test drove at Oak Brook, so they are doing test drives. That I know for sure, however, not sure if it’s available to Touring holders yet.

I actually ordered a 2022 model S that will be here in a month. I like the Lucid looks much better. I’m worried about some of the bugs with the software that I’ve been reading about on the forum. I realize it’s a new company. Probably will go with the Lucid. GT is very nice. Congratulations!

I actually ordered a 2022 model S that will be here in a month. I like the Lucid looks much better. I’m worried about some of the bugs with the software that I’ve been reading about on the forum. I realize it’s a new company. Probably will go with the Lucid. GT is very nice. Congratulations!

What I like about Lucid is that they put a huge effort into making the hardware and exterior very pleasing, then seem to now be turning toward software. This should the be the business plan for a lot of companies (ie. Apple) but unfortunately isn't. Software can be fixed over time, hardware (especially on a car) isn't easily upgraded without buying a new car.

Got in touch with my contact, and indeed they are doing test drives now. My test drive is scheduled for 4/9. That's the earliest I could do it. I could have booked it next week.

My SA in the NYC showroom said he is unaware of any test drives on the Touring model yet...

Back