Amster

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
ZR Grand Touring
Referral Code
U9GRC6K9
There was a thread earlier this week about ordering a Lucid car spec drawing which had a picture attached of a sample showing another car. I was looking for it earlier today, and I can't find it no matter what I search for. Was it taken down for some reason? I hadn't decided on a size yet, but I really want one of those.

There was a thread earlier this week about ordering a Lucid car spec drawing which had a picture attached of a sample showing another car. I was looking for it earlier today, and I can't find it no matter what I search for. Was it taken down for some reason? I hadn't decided on a size yet, but I really want one of those.
We may run into new situations that require us to add or change the forum rules. We don’t have any rules for group buys and we want to respect the supporting vendors who pay to advertise their business and services here. This thread violated our advertising rules and was taken down.

We will work on a new group buy rules/guideline. I have seen group buys go wrong in different ways when a member is organizing and collecting payment from everyone instead of the actual business.

This was my own decision to do this and not by the other admin/moderators. I take responsibility if anyone is angry about this.

Apologies guys. I didn’t realize that my post ran afoul of forum rules.

Please message me directly if interested and I’ll still be setting up the group deal.

And, I’ll not be taking payments! I’ll just inform Black Art Graphics of the order count since they will have to develop the artwork setup and specs. Much more cost effective as a group for discounts.

Minsoo

Last edited:
Apologies guys. I didn’t realize that my post ran afoul of forum rules.

Please message me directly if interested and I’ll still be setting up the group deal.

And, I’ll not be taking payments! I’ll just inform Black Art Graphics of the order count since they will have to develop the artwork setup and specs. Much more cost effective as a group for discounts.

Minsoo
If you’d still like to post in the Facebook owners only group, I’ll approve it in there ;) It’s just owners, and there’s about 350 people in it.

If you’d still like to post in the Facebook owners only group, I’ll approve it in there ;) It’s only owners, and there’s only about 350 people in it.
There are a few dozen crappy ones; might be worth linking to the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back