Looking for a Referral Code

rmenon17

Hello fellow Lucid owners,

I will be taking delivery of a 2023 Lucid Air Pure next week. I was hoping if one of you fellow lucid owners can share a referral code that I can use towards my purchase. Thank you in advance.

Please use the referral code from one of the members that will be posting shortly. If someone on the forum has been helpful, you can find their referral link/code under their profile. Good luck with the purchase and let us know if you have any questions. I am sure that you will enjoy the car. It is the most fun car that I have ever owned. If you do use a referral code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your new Lucid.

I will be taking delivery of a 2023 Lucid Air Pure next week. I was hoping if one of you fellow lucid owners can share a referral code that I can use towards my purchase. Thank you in advance.
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I79OY1W7
Take advantage of my referral link and receive up to $2,500 off or a lease rebate, on a brand-new Lucid Air. This exclusive offer ends March 31st.

Enjoy the car! It's amazing

Hey Adnillien,

Thank you for the reply and helping out. Absolutely loved the car after we test drove it especially coming out of a Tesla. Hope the car lives up to the expectations. I live in Canada just wondering if these codes work up here as well.

Hey Adnillien,

Thank you for the reply and helping out. Absolutely loved the car after we test drove it especially coming out of a Tesla. Hope the car lives up to the expectations. I live in Canada just wondering if these codes work up here as well.
I am not sure if the codes work in Canada or not. Ask your sales advisor and let us know.

Feel free to use mine in my profile! Congrats on taking delivery!

I am not sure if the codes work in Canada or not. Ask your sales advisor and let us know.
I am doing that now. Forgive me for asking this, but the links that have been shared here for the referral code, when I click on them it is taking me to the Order page for lucid. How do I see the actual code?

I am doing that now. Forgive me for asking this, but the links that have been shared here for the referral code, when I click on them it is taking me to the Order page for lucid. How do I see the actual code?
It's the, 8 digit code at the end of the url

So the advisor says the referral code promos are not applicable to Canada, but it's weird coz when you go on the Canadian website it says Lucid air buyers get a $1500 incentive to use a referral. I don't know what to believe now. Any thoughts, what's the incentive for buyers to use the referral in the states?

So the advisor says the referral code promos are not applicable to Canada, but it's weird coz when you go on the Canadian website it says Lucid air buyers get a $1500 incentive to use a referral. I don't know what to believe now. Any thoughts, what's the incentive for buyers to use the referral in the states?
It's $1500 off a Pure. When I clicked my own link above, I saw this, which says the offer isn't valid outside the US in the fine print, unfortunately.
SmartSelect_20240322_192447_Chrome.jpg

Use my referral code: 7NOH13UI

Back