• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

Wanted Looking for a private sale of a 2023+ Air.

rking0122

Reaction score
I've been looking at all the places I know looking for a private sale Air. (We Arizona residents can skip sales tax on private deals which is nice.) I know of AutoTrader, Cars.com, CarGurus.com, KBB, findmyelectric.com, etc... I've seen a few cars on this forum and I have had very mixed results on responses. Are there any electric or Lucid specific sites for this that I just haven't found?

I'm ideally looking for a car with a GVWR north of 6K pounds which probably means a 23 AWD or 24 Touring. Miles in the four digits or very low five. SSP much preferred (honestly probably required for me), DDP nice but not necessarily a deal breaker. Silver would be a bonus, but I am not really against any color.

Maybe someone in this forum is considering selling one? Happy to travel under the right circumstances.

I love my 2023 Air Pure w/AWD and wouldn't want to part with it BUT have you considered looking via autotempest to search all venues and you can select 'private sale' only for the option? I've also seen some sales on BAT (Bring a Trailer) and Cars and Bids. Best of luck.

I love my 2023 Air Pure w/AWD and wouldn't want to part with it BUT have you considered looking via autotempest to search all venues and you can select 'private sale' only for the option? I've also seen some sales on BAT (Bring a Trailer) and Cars and Bids. Best of luck.
Didn't know about autotempest. Heard of the other two but haven't spent too much time on them. Thank you!

I have a white 23 Air Touring with 9500 miles that I plan to replace with a Gravity whenever I can get one. It's in perfect condition, located Pacific Northwest.

I appreciate you say 2023+ but there are some cracking deals to be had on 2022 GTs right now.

I have a Stealth White 23 AWD Touring, Glass Roof, with Leather, SSP, DDP, Paint Protection Film, Tinted Windows, 20" wheels, and 900 miles....Has every option, excepth massage seats....
If the offer was decent, I'd consider selling it.
I'm in Florida.
Message me if you'd like to chat about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 7.52.44 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 7.52.44 PM.webp
    408.9 KB · Views: 36
Didn't know about autotempest. Heard of the other two but haven't spent too much time on them. Thank you!
You are welcome. Best wishes on the hunt! Ironic is I'll be in AZ (Phoenix area) again with my Lucid in December. (my 2nd big road trip with the car) which is very capable btw.

I recently found myself among the laid off people and looking to sell my Cosmos Silver Lucid Air AWD 2023, about 7500 miles. However, mine is the cheapest variant without SSP or DDP. Feel free to DM me.

Oh also, unfortunately I am based in Michigan.

Attachments

• IMG_20240901_154113.webp
    IMG_20240901_154113.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
.... mine is the cheapest variant without SSP or DDP. Feel free to DM me.
I honestly couldn't live without my 360 camera at this point and got spoiled by DDP and SSP on mine. I guess perhaps if you never had it, you won't miss it?

You are welcome. Best wishes on the hunt! Ironic is I'll be in AZ (Phoenix area) again with my Lucid in December. (my 2nd big road trip with the car) which is very capable btw.
Looks like you are from my home state. I miss it a little. Especially in September when we are still clinging to 1xx degree temps. I feel like I am getting closer to becoming an owner. ...

Looks like you are from my home state. I miss it a little. Especially in September when we are still clinging to 1xx degree temps. I feel like I am getting closer to becoming an owner. ...
Meanwhile I look forward to the day we can make AZ our permanent home instead of just visiting my parents in Sun City! (they are snowbirds). Other than the weather right now, you aren't missing much in Illinois. Taxes keep getting worse and Pritzker is doing everything he can to make this the most miserable place to live!

But back on topic, glad to hear you likely found your car! YAY!

Last edited:
Back