Locating production #

Whidbey_LucidGT

Cars
Lucid Air GT
I know Lucid is tight-lipped on how many cars they've delivered etc, but once you've got your car, is there any production # stamp? I'd love to know if my car is in the first 500 produced!

Being that Lucid made 500 or so Dream Editions, your GT is probably not in the first 500. The Dream Editions are stamped with numbers, the other trims are not.

I know Lucid is tight-lipped on how many cars they've delivered etc, but once you've got your car, is there any production # stamp? I'd love to know if my car is in the first 500 produced!
considering they made 520 dream editions before GTs...the answer is unfortunately no

I believe you can see your manufacturing date but not what number your car is in production. Unfortunately, it’s been proven VINs are not sequential.

You're probably within the first 1000 perhaps. You'll know on May 5th when they announce how many cars they're produced but would be surprised if they're got it over 2000

Back