Li mega MINIVAN at LA auto show: 0.215 Cd?

I drove the original Tesla Roadster. You're wrong; it was extremely fun to drive. Different, but fun as all hell
I'd say thats a one off, mostly because it's based on a lotus elise which is an extremely lightweight and fun roadster(sound familiar?)

However, ground up ev's are generally heavier(and those not made by lotus especially) and less fun.

I'd say thats a one off, mostly because it's based on a lotus elise which is an extremely lightweight and fun roadster(sound familiar?)

However, ground up ev's are generally heavier(and those not made by lotus especially) and less fun.
Nah - we haven't seen a good roadster yet because there is no market for them, not because they'd be less fun. I guarantee you if you took a good roadster body, swapped in a couple Lucid motors and some good tires, you would not be complaining about it not being "fun"

Nah - we haven't seen a good roadster yet because there is no market for them, not because they'd be less fun. I guarantee you if you took a good roadster body, swapped in a couple Lucid motors and some good tires, you would not be complaining about it not being "fun"
Dual rear motor with 800 hp and 25-50 kWh/weight of 3500ish would be fun af

Pontiac Trans Sport Reborn!

IMG_1136.jpeg

I find the "bullet train" style hot. It appeals to my desire to haul large objects. Also, the interior views for the passengers are pretty spectacular.

an electric roadster yes. waiting... I don't need huge power and awd.... just some topless fun. some roadsters should be uncomfortable in some way...you find a way to love that.

I find the "bullet train" style hot. It appeals to my desire to haul large objects. Also, the interior views for the passengers are pretty spectacular.

an electric roadster yes. waiting... I don't need huge power and awd.... just some topless fun. some roadsters should be uncomfortable in some way...you find a way to love that.
Over this summer, I went to the UK for a hedge fund internship. Did some research and it turns out kids can drive cars on PRIVATE property in the UK.

You know what I did after that... we went to a small family owned track one day that was not that popular, meaning I had the whole thing to myself.

Apparently, UK has a LOT of fast rental cars. I had available to me a mustang ecoboost, a ND miata, and a civic SI. Guess what I picked.

Miata was terribly fun. Very light, easy to save drifts, and steering feedback is great. Loved the car despite the fact that my helmet went further than the roof is, meaning I took it off. The only complaint was that it got somewhat unsettled over curbs.

Over this summer, I went to the UK for a hedge fund internship. Did some research and it turns out kids can drive cars on PRIVATE property in the UK.

You know what I did after that... we went to a small family owned track one day that was not that popular, meaning I had the whole thing to myself.

Apparently, UK has a LOT of fast rental cars. I had available to me a mustang ecoboost, a ND miata, and a civic SI. Guess what I picked.

Miata was terribly fun. Very light, easy to save drifts, and steering feedback is great. Loved the car despite the fact that my helmet went further than the roof is, meaning I took it off. The only complaint was that it got somewhat unsettled over curbs.

I rented Range Rover in UK. Terrible for their road, I made several curb rashes before giving back the rental.

I rented Range Rover in UK. Terrible for their road, I made several curb rashes before giving back the rental.
Way too big! Which is weird, considering a range rover is a midsize car in the US. One of the reasons the mustang didnt get picked.

Way too big! Which is weird, considering a range rover is a midsize car in the US. One of the reasons the mustang didnt get picked.

I get heart attack when motorcycles just zig-zag into my lane. Steering wheel is to the right, and direction of lanes is reversed with many roundabout. Many countryside roads only passable for just one car, the other car must reverse or park halfway to sidewalk to let pass.

I get heart attack when motorcycles just zig-zag into my lane. Steering wheel is to the right, and direction of lanes is reversed with many roundabout. Many countryside roads only passable for just one car, the other car must reverse or park halfway to sidewalk to let pass.
Yeah, if the steering wheel being on the right is the right way, then FWD is the right way as well.

Roundabouts were actually good in my opinion, traffic clustering was drastically reduced. i did not go on any country roads, so I cannot speak for that.

Yeah, if the steering wheel being on the right is the right way, then FWD is the right way as well.

Roundabouts were actually good in my opinion, traffic clustering was drastically reduced. i did not go on any country roads, so I cannot speak for that.
You are really good at steering almost every topic off topic

Back