Letter to Lucid

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL

With the stock making new all-time lows every trading day, this will no doubt right the (listing) ship.

Keep gushing....
Was that supposed to be posted by @Parachute Adams?

Enjoying your car (which many of us do) and worrying about the stock price are mutually exclusive. Why are there so many negative Nancy's (and Karens) on this forum now? I long for the good old days...

Yea that was needlessly negative but enjoying the car and worrying about the stock price is not mutually exclusive 😅 i enjoy my car but i do also want the company to be around to uphold warranty and provide improvements. Hopefully at least until bidirectional charging gets here

Was that supposed to be posted by @Parachute Adams?

Enjoying your car (which many of us do) and worrying about the stock price are mutually exclusive. Why are there so many negative Nancy's (and Karens) on this forum now? I long for the good old days...
Start a new forum...only mutual back-scratchers allowed

Yea that was needlessly negative but enjoying the car and worrying about the stock price is not mutually exclusive 😅 i enjoy my car but i do also want the company to be around to uphold warranty and provide improvements. Hopefully at least until bidirectional charging gets here
well of course...does anyone seriously think there 's no relationship between the the value of the company and the quality of its product?

it was funny the first time but this trend of clickbaiting is getting annoying and bastardizes the credibility of the Lucid owner's community

it was funny the first time but this trend of clickbaiting is getting annoying and bastardizes the credibility of the Lucid owner's community
I’m a little confused by the term “click baiting” regarding a positive owner experience. Does this mean the only “Letters to Lucid” allowed are negative ones? I think lighthearted and positive is a welcome change on here :) Not everything needs to be so doom and gloom.

I’m a little confused by the term “click baiting” regarding a positive owner experience. Does this mean the only “Letters to Lucid” allowed are negative ones? I think lighthearted and positive is a welcome change on here :) Not everything needs to be so doom and gloom.
I'm all for hearing about positive owner experiences, but I'd rather hear it from new owners or a meaningful new experience instead of from one of the usual suspects making a mockery of other members' recent posts with a similarly titled clickbait post

I'm all for hearing about positive owner experiences, but I'd rather hear it from new owners instead of from one of the usual suspects making a mockery of other members' recent posts with a similarly titled clickbait post

Hmmm. Some forum members have consistently provided an incredible wealth of information to others , and Bunny the bastardizer is one of them , so it’s ok , really.

Hmmm. Some forum members have consistently provided an incredible wealth of information to others , and Bunny the bastardizer is one of them , so it’s ok , really.
i dont mean to call out Bunny the bastardizer particularly, just that its been a trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back