Letter offering $ to do an owner’s zoom interview?

JoeCoates

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Has anyone else received an offer letter from a marketing company, offering $ to do a 2 hour zoom Q&A interview with Lucid owners? If so, are they legit, and what company contacted you. Thanks, Joe

Has anyone else received an offer letter from a marketing company, offering $ to do a 2 hour zoom Q&A interview with Lucid owners? If so, are they legit, and what company contacted you. Thanks, Joe
Which is the company that contacted you?

(probably edmunds or barrons at this rate lol)

I have not but did something like this in the past years ago for VW where I was flown out to Long Beach for in-person questions about potential future VWs (at their design studio). It was really interesting and they provided meals and hotel plus paid to participate. I was pretty skeptical at 1st but researched the marketing company and was relieved to find them legit in that case

"Are you fine if we cheat on emissions tests, make the worst ev charging network possible, and make our steering wheels have stupid touchpads on them?"

"Yes"
Technically this was pre-dieselgate crap.. so yes, quite a few years ago. It was also before VW EVs or Electrify America even existed ;).... er wait, e-golf came out before or after dieselgate? Anyway, no ID4 or dieselgate YET back then

Technically this was pre-dieselgate crap.. so yes, quite a few years ago. It was also before VW EVs or Electrify America even existed ;).... er wait, e-golf came out before or after dieselgate? Anyway, no ID4 or dieselgate YET back then
It's all your fault!!! 🤣

Miss the times when VW was the pinnacle of "entry level" car brands...

It's all your fault!!! 🤣

Miss the times when VW was the pinnacle of "entry level" car brands...
And I had owned (briefly) a 2010 Golf TDI too! I bought it new in 2010 and sold it in 2012 for what I paid OTD with 28,000 miles on the odometer too! Crazy times when VW was on top of their game with crazy good resale values... Go figure my 2012 Golf R went down in value like a rock thanks to dieselgate (didn't matter that it wasn't a diesel any more). I haven't owned a VW since my 2012 R!

I have done several zooms before regarding Lucid. Which company is contacting you?

I did something similar about 6 months ago. It was paid for by Mercedes - they hired a company to do market research for them.

I get called in multiple times a year for Automotive focus groups. I've been doing this since the late 90's. Have seen many interesting vehicles way before they come out. I've never been called specifically for Lucid though.

Back