Legacy Pricing on recently reduced MSRP

mayermgmt

Have a legacy pricing reservation on Air Pure. Looking at Air Touring. I see prices recently reduced on Touring. Does anyone know it there is an additional legacy discount available using my Pure reservvation?

Delivery found me a Pure for legacy pricing with free DD Pro, Surround Pro and AWD. Wanted Touring but too good to pass up. Previous contract cancelled and they grabbed it for me.

Hard to catch one online. Touch base with your delivery advisor.

Delivery found me a Pure for legacy pricing with free DD Pro, Surround Pro and AWD. Wanted Touring but too good to pass up. Previous contract cancelled and they grabbed it for me.

Hard to catch one online. Touch base with your delivery advisor
I'm considering getting an Air pure. Still debating other options. How did you approach this with your sales advisor?

I'm considering getting an Air pure. Still debating other options. How did you approach this with your sales advisor?
I got an email with a private offer as a legacy contract holder. I missed acting on it until they’re weren’t any inventory cars left with DD Drive pro.

So I talked to the Delivery desk asking about unlisted or future availability. Probably checked back a few times over three days. One Advisor said two cars were pending, but under contract.

A day later I got notified they’d found one out of region in Caif and would ship it to Houston for me. Apparently about the same time someone passed on their car that was sitting in Houston and they assigned it to me. A lot happened in four days to get that done, financing completed and delivery this past Wednesday. Houston trucked it me in San Antonio.

(Sidebar, delivery guys had an awesome car hauler trailer $42K, aluminum Amish constructed. Almost as impressive as car. :)

If you don’t have a legacy contract, I expect you could do it for the $82K, if they can find the car.

If I was going to spend $82-85K on a Pure, I’d get the Touring at $96-97K. But at $77K, it’s been a great car so far….four days. :)

Congratulations and thanks so much for the insights. What was the money factor? I am assuming you have leased.
Actually the free DD Pro, Surround Pro and AWD is/was only available on a cash/loan deal. At 4.99% I took the money. Lease had $7500 off, but not sure about the extras offered.

Congratulations and thanks so much for the insights. What was the money factor? I am assuming you have leased.
I have not looked at a worksheet to verify, but the finance person who called me to go over deal (who was actually with BofA)said it is 0% money... Based on the payments it cannot be far off... I priced other 90-95k cars and got numbers which were 400-600 more per month than the current Lucid promotional lease deals. On lease basis these deals are probably best in industry right now

Any suggestions on telephone or contact in AZ about these cars. Also, after always going to voice mail, I have left several messages with finance people at Lucid, and never get a call back. Anyone have an actual representative's telephone of email contact. Thanks.

For a car....If you have a contract you need to call your Delivery Advisor. If not, the Sales number I suppose.

Finance doesn't play into this, unless you are talking lease details and Sales can't help.

Have a legacy pricing reservation on Air Pure. Looking at Air Touring. I see prices recently reduced on Touring. Does anyone know it there is an additional legacy discount available using my Pure reservvation?
I just took delivery yesterday of a Touring having upgraded my legacy Pure order. My legacy order did NOT garner any additional discounts to their current pricing. It did, however, include
the original free 3 years of EA charging. (Car is awesome, btw).

Do you remember what legacy pricing was for a touring with DD Pro, Surround Pro and metal roof?

Currently it was a $18k bump over my recent Pure inventory special. Do like the addition features of the touring. Not sure what I’d do with another 200HP. Going to get in trouble with this one. :)

Do you remember what legacy pricing was for a touring with DD Pro, Surround Pro and metal roof?

Currently it was a $18k bump over my recent Pure inventory special. Do like the addition features of the touring. Not sure what I’d do with another 200HP. Going to get in trouble with this one. :)
I don't remember what the legacy pricing was on a Touring because at the time I was focused on the Pure. (hopefully someone can chime in because I would be curious to know). Anyway, Lucid had the exact configuration I wanted available and it was worth it to me to upgrade for the extra bells and whistles. The extra HP is nice to have but it is completely unnecessary. The car is super quick in "smooth" which is not really using the full 620 hp. Like you said, I'm not exactly sure when or how I would use the extra hp, but I do like knowing that I have it (same really for DDP and SSP).

The current pricing is Legacy Pricing.
I don't remember what the legacy pricing was on a Touring because at the time I was focused on the Pure. (hopefully someone can chime in because I would be curious to know). Anyway, Lucid had the exact configuration I wanted available and it was worth it to me to upgrade for the extra bells and whistles. The extra HP is nice to have but it is completely unnecessary. The car is super quick in "smooth" which is not really using the full 620 hp. Like you said, I'm not exactly sure when or how I would use the extra hp, but I do like knowing that I have it (same really for DDP and SSP).

Reactions: RPM
that's what made it so hard for me to jump to the Air Touring.

Love the Touring interiors, soft-close doors, window shades, much like my Lexus LS 460 (wish all the Lucids had the Lexus seats)...just wish it had triple seals to reduce wind noise. I just couldn't get over the price bump to get those three items...granted, most of cost I suppose was for the motor tuning. Just shows how good a deal the pure with the free Pro features and AWD is/was, I suppose. Stealth sale of the 2022 Grand Touring at $110K loaded is similar...do you move up from an inventory Touring at $97K to the GT. Bigger engine, but they don't really detail any significant detail trim specs between the models as you move up. Power on all the cars is crazy for normal mortals in any case.

Back