Lease Return Estimate Feedback

bkn_lucid

Member

Joined
Jan 30, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
9
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Finally my Gravity is ready for delivery so I can move on from the Lucid Air 18 (+5) month bridge lease.
I did the pre-inspection report (attaching below) but was surprised at how low the figure was given the experience of others. I am planning to remove the wrap and tint before return but can anyone comment on their experiences with Lucid/ BFA/ repair shops for the wear and tear listed? A friend of mine joked that the ding might mean its totaled but I wasn't laughing :)
 

Attachments

Finally my Gravity is ready for delivery so I can move on from the Lucid Air 18 (+5) month bridge lease.
I did the pre-inspection report (attaching below) but was surprised at how low the figure was given the experience of others. I am planning to remove the wrap and tint before return but can anyone comment on their experiences with Lucid/ BFA/ repair shops for the wear and tear listed? A friend of mine joked that the ding might mean its totaled but I wasn't laughing :)
Plenty of places can repair a wheel for $250 or so, but if Lucid is only charging $200 that's actually cheaper. Assuming you remove the tint, there's like a couple hundred for other dents there; I don't know if paintless dent repair can handle it, but I also don't know if they'd be less than $100? Worth checking.
 
Back
Top