- Joined
- Apr 24, 2022
- Messages
- 1,081
- Reaction score
- 1,529
My Gravity is slated to be picked up tomorrow for a 2nd row seat replacement. I called to confirm this with the service center, and yes the indeed will pick up the Gravity. I also asked about an Air loaner, and was told none are available. A luxury car will be provided via Enterprise rental.
I then asked how long the Gravity would be gone. I was told OVER 30 days. I then asked, well if its OVER 30 days, I can't imagine that replacing seats takes 30 days. Why not just pick up the car when you have the parts on hand. I was told its not about parts is about how many cars they have lined up for service. The same questions stands, why not pick up the car when it is closer to the time to work on my Gravity.
Fine, you can't schedule your service properly whatever, that is you problem.
Then I asked the real question, what about my lease payments? Why pay for my lease when the car is stuck waiting for service for over 30 days in your service center? So my question to anyone who has been in this circumstance, has Lucid done anything for you?
I then asked how long the Gravity would be gone. I was told OVER 30 days. I then asked, well if its OVER 30 days, I can't imagine that replacing seats takes 30 days. Why not just pick up the car when you have the parts on hand. I was told its not about parts is about how many cars they have lined up for service. The same questions stands, why not pick up the car when it is closer to the time to work on my Gravity.
Fine, you can't schedule your service properly whatever, that is you problem.
Then I asked the real question, what about my lease payments? Why pay for my lease when the car is stuck waiting for service for over 30 days in your service center? So my question to anyone who has been in this circumstance, has Lucid done anything for you?