• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

LCID on the rise

joec

Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Looks like LCID got above $20 today for the first time in a while. Glad I bought some more at $13.

Same here- buying has been between $13-$18 so glad to see it going in the right direction…. At least until next earnings report!

Same here- buying has been between $13-$18 so glad to see it going in the right direction…. At least until next earnings report!
Hey, I don't mind a few more opportunities to buy on a dip before the meteoric rise into TSLA territory.

Don't get too excited......the market is very volatile at the moment

Hey, I don't mind a few more opportunities to buy on a dip before the meteoric rise into TSLA territory.
I don't think LCID will ever get to TSLA territory. And I day trade so I at least know a little bit about the market, but the biggest issue in the difference of the stock is that TSLA's value is what it is, not because of the car, but because people worship Elon, it's literally a cult.
Which is why pretty much everyone says TSLA is overpriced.

I don't think LCID will ever get to TSLA territory. And I day trade so I at least know a little bit about the market, but the biggest issue in the difference of the stock is that TSLA's value is what it is, not because of the car, but because people worship Elon, it's literally a cult.
Which is why pretty much everyone says TSLA is overpriced.
Totally agree on all points. Which is why I still believe, no matter what everyone else says, that TSLA will eventually crash hard. Not anytime soon, likely. But sooner or later, people will wake up to the fact that they will never make enough revenue to justify their price.

Back