Launch Mode ?

hydbob
I went out this morning after a reset and found a nice, isolated road to retry launch mode. OMG, as others have said....it is insane. I am not sure why this is a feature in a luxury car but WOW! It may be abusive as someone else commented. I also would not recommend trying it in a short driveway. (ha-ha)
Thanks hydbob, the reset did it plus my mobile key is working from outside 6 feet now. I can now go back to waiting for OTAs to enhance my Lucid Air GT experience prior to convincing the spouse for a longer road trip to Steamboat this summer. The driving experience is worth the headaches for sure.
BTW, it was so fast I did not even see if the speedo screen changed. It was awesome but be careful when you try it.

hydbob
I went out this morning after a reset and found a nice, isolated road to retry launch mode. OMG, as others have said....it is insane. I am not sure why this is a feature in a luxury car but WOW! It may be abusive as someone else commented. I also would not recommend trying it in a short driveway. (ha-ha)
Thanks hydbob, the reset did it plus my mobile key is working from outside 6 feet now. I can now go back to waiting for OTAs to enhance my Lucid Air GT experience prior to convincing the spouse for a longer road trip to Steamboat this summer. The driving experience is worth the headaches for sure.
Using launch mode, repeatedly, is an excellent way to wear out the OEM tires. Maybe Michelin will make a 4S version with an HL load factor by then.

Back