latest update-widget

WildRide47

Founding Member
Cars
2018 Porsche Panamera Tur
After the latest update, the art work for the radio station appeared where my Air Logo was on the top left screen near the speedometer.

It does not bother me, but my wife complains it distracts her while driving.

Is there any way to delete the new artwork and put back the Air Logo for her while she is driving.

After the latest update, the art work for the radio station appeared where my Air Logo was on the top left screen near the speedometer.

Is there any way to delete the new artwork and put back the Air Logo for her while she is driving.
LOL.

I'm not saying this isn't a reasonable request, but boy I cannot tell you how funny it is to me that for the last two years everyone on this forum has been complaining about how annoying it is that it just says Air and they can't put media in that space, and now that it's there, we have our first complaint of 'ughhhhh bring back my Air logo!'

Again, it's a totally valid thing lol - it's just so so funny to me how hard it is to please everyone.

Anyway, no, there is presently no way to disable that widget.

If you are on home screen it'll show your music if playing. Music menu will show Air if not navigating. Map will show music. Phone will show both.

Just put a post it note there to cover the new onerous feature when she drives, or perhaps she could be banished to only driving the Porsche Panamera Turbo?

Just put a post it note there to cover the new onerous feature when she drives, or perhaps she could be banished to only driving the Porsche Panamera Turbo?
What a horrible downgrade, a Lucid to a Porsche.. 😂

Will stick with the post it note(LOL).

Sold the Panamera Turbo last year when I bought her a 2023 BMW i4M50.

Will stick with the post it note(LOL).

Sold the Panamera Turbo last year when I bought her a 2023 BMW i4M50.
I sold my Panamera GTS for my AGT. I disliked the car, but loved the Porsche club people….said no person, ever. 😂

Back